Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Banebow 2.0

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Well u do love ur sf so I wasn't going to insist too much in that!

SF is not totally bad, blanket's bb deck has those. I am just suggesting that FLB , poison , FT, tps are better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ok.made a few changes. Added pa. Didnt mean to take over this thread sorry!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Well its something I can use for Insta dmg. Granted I haven't seen a good run of DoA negating my ability but that's what I would use tps and ft for.
    But cost for effect pa is really good. I guess I kinda thought bb could manage wo it as he has shadow and dd ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyoak713 View Post
    Ok.made a few changes. Added pa. Didnt mean to take over this thread sorry!
    No issues unless we are discussing BB....
    Update ur results after the trial as well if u want to...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well i tried the deck its very much efficient but very weak against weapon based heroes... I hardly won any matches against them.... So again welcome to the suggestions

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know what build you currently use so I will give you advice of what I see in your OP.

First of, you're running too many ally removal for being a BB deck. He already has a spam-able ability to take care of opposing dudes. If you really want to remove allies, play them on your own because he wins by pressure and you do it until the opponent has no more answers of your threats. In that case, run a 4th SK as he supports that strategy with a really good attacker and he ensures that you will never run out of dudes.

Second, 4x SS is overkill, especially that you already have PB and his activation will hurt your resource curve too much. SS doesn't really give your board presence (which is what BB want to do all the time to win) and that it's really only good against mage and possibly Zal which even then, you don't need it to win. It has 5cc and it often takes up your whole turn to play it so I would recommend only running 3x or 2x.

You could always look at my BB build in the link of my signature for inspiration

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I m currently using the deck which i posted in page 4 with small tweaks -2 perfect shots -2 PB +2 Ogloth and +1 SS.... I have checked your deck and even saw the attached replay link and i really liked it... I didn't use it as i wanted to build my own deck and not completely copy an existing deck