Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Banebow 2.0

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKuJo View Post
    my deck size is 41 and i added the 2 sac lambs asa u suggested...
    Stick to 41 cards, no more.

- 1 bw , + 1 sac lamb.

Play and test.

If u feel 3 sac lamb is too much after those 10 games, switch back to bw.

Also, do some testing with medusil, MA, and death C, and see if u like them better than bw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I found Morbid Acolyte to be good against allied Moonstalker if you're having problems against that kind of build. Maybe replace Bad Wolf with that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ya gonna try replacing Bad Wolf with MA or DC... Any bright ideas For matches against Elementalist The BB Nightmare.... ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have Poison Arrow, Perfect Shot and Flame Arrow and Plasma Behemoth in your deck to deal with Elementalis. Don't sac SK by default against Elementalis. In most cases, I'd rather Elementalis use MC on my fatties rather than cast an ally to buff. Snare trap can also be good against him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ya gonna try replacing Bad Wolf with MA or DC... Any bright ideas For matches against Elementalist The BB Nightmare.... ?
    Try not to be over swarmed in early game.

Draw more than him via wotf and SK.

Tps is key. Pb does 7 dmg which is amazing and can help control ele's boasted allies.

The more u play, the better u will become. The key to bb is to try to draw AND sac as much as you need. Dropping 2 allies a turn makes it very hard for ele.

Mc is costly, discharge is painful especially if u have a wotf in play.

All in all, don't be too obsessed with trying to beat ele; it's always going to be hard.

It's all part of game balance: if bb becomes so powerful that everyone plays nothing except bb, the game will die cos it becomes super boring to face bb after bb after bb. It's important that most, of not all, heroes are playable, at least on a casual level.

1 last tip vs ms, see if u want to add 1 sever ties and maybe remove 1 more card. It could help u to remove CP as well as lone wolf and it can be used on warriors' bf and cb and enrage and ele's super focus.

(Generally, sac lamb is used to deal with cb-Ed allies)
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 11-16-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ty for the advices...
    what is TPS??
    RAphael the MS deck u helped me with previously made me win 4/5 matches no matter whom i am against. I defeated mages,warriors,rogues every type of hero With that same deck. So i just wanted to make my BB deck equally efficient as my MS deck and the main hurdle is elementalist thats the reason i am more focused or obsessed on defeating it but not by building a deck which can only counter it but with a deck which can be used against any hero and have a fair chance of winning.....
    gonna edit my deck and try other allies you suggested in place of bad wolf and follow the tips... and will share the results tomorrow...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I found Morbid Acolyte to be good against allied Moonstalker if you're having problems against that kind of build. Maybe replace Bad Wolf with that.
    Kokujo: illustrating Danae's pt

Search and Watch my sparring partner "bp tcsnider" (bb) wins over a MS in the quarter finals of the WC wildcard qualifier: http://www.shadowera.com/tournaments...Wildcard-Event

Ty for the advices...
    what is TPS??
    RAphael the MS deck u helped me with previously made me win 4/5 matches no matter whom i am against. I defeated mages,warriors,rogues every type of hero With that same deck. So i just wanted to make my BB deck equally efficient as my MS deck and the main hurdle is elementalist thats the reason i am more focused or obsessed on defeating it but not by building a deck which can only counter it but with a deck which can be used against any hero and have a fair chance of winning.....
    gonna edit my deck and try other allies you suggested in place of bad wolf and follow the tips... and will share the results tomorrow...

Tps: the perfect shot

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Instead of gargs I've been using MA. I have 3 sac lambs and 4 wotf.
    No arrows instead I use SF.
    I'm sure mine isn't much better tho. 49 total

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [QUOTE=Raphael Majere;442735]Kokujo: illustrating Danae's pt

Search and Watch my sparring partner "bp tcsnider" (bb) wins over a MS in the quarter finals of the WC wildcard qualifier: http://www.shadowera.com/tournaments...Wildcard-Event

Ahh where can i find the replay??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=KoKuJo;442742]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Kokujo: illustrating Danae's pt

Ahh where can i find the replay??
    Click search on challenge screen. Key in 'bp tcsnider'.