Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

the warning for SF

i was very happy for coming of SF.But the Spoilers make me think twice.
    1 the stronger card
    sf059 and sf038 in Spoilers 2 is too strong.6/6/7 and 0/1/2? why they have the extra figure and useful skill?

2 the "target....... in deck"(search) system
    it is easy too found it in MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh. and match of Yu-Gi-Oh is always search search and search.that is why i give it up
    what's more, SE has no way to prevent opponent's search.if players are always easy to find their key cards,every match would be Similar

SE also can use its trait to avoid it—— every "target....... in deck" should use shadow energy.
    i also advise that alter "target....... in deck" to "target....... in graveyard"

3 no differentiation between shadow ally and human ally
    shadow ally have "haste" in SF
    so human ally should have "in play damage"(like Furrio terror) or "magic skill"(like plasma behemoth) to balance or not?

maybe Neutral ally that weaker than shadow ally and human ally could give shadow haste and give human "magic skill"

P.S new hero can exile "ability",but i think she only could exile "ability card"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for your concern, but please remember there are lots of other cards in the expansion that you have yet to see. Any of the over 190 cards left to spoil may, in some way, limit the power of the cards you think are too powerful. The DT and PFG are doing their best to make sure that there are no over powered cards in the expansion.

If you are still concerned, may I suggest applying to join the PFG, where you will be able to access and test the remaining cards? Barring that, perhaps you might consider making a donation to Wulven Studios through KickStarter, allowing yourself the opportunity to further test the cards, after the PFG but before cards are finalized, as well as Shadow Crystals and Shattered Fates booster packs once the set goes live.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Shiciki,

Normally we don't give our own feedback on cards and such because we like to hear what you have to say, but I thought this would be a good chance to give you a little piece of mind:
    All of the cards in Shattered Fates are designed to be as close to balanced as we can, and are then sent to our PFG (Players Focus Group) for testing. One of the things we looks at is balancing the cards specifically in comparison to Call of the Crystals and Dark Prophecies. Based on the reviews and game sof those players, any and all cards (including those spoiled) can be changed to be in better balance. Despite how beefy (or cheap) a card might look, balance is absolutely one of our highest priorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by shiciki View Post
    P.S new hero can exile "ability",but i think she only could exile "ability card"
    Apologies for the confusion; you cannot 'remove' the ability on a card. Loest's power is to remove the card-type ability from the game exactly as your requesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by shiciki View Post