Close

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    World Championships 2nd Place Flycheung's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mcley View Post
    Kyle, you said Wulven has acknowledged and will investigate the issue in season 7 in your email to me on Sep. 19th. Then after a long wait, I found out Wulven accepted whatever happened in season 7 and gave no explanations.
    The world appreciate creator and not imitator. What has been created in season 7 is called teamwork, imitate it in season 8 is called breaking the rule

World Champion 2015
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Flycheung View Post
    The world appreciate creator and not imitator. What has been created in season 7 is called teamwork, imitate it in season 8 is called breaking the rule
    It sounds somehow sarcasm
    General of Triumph
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the update on the prizes...looks very good!
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Worlds Runner Up
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'll have to put a pin in the season 7 issue for now until I can confer with the DT... We are responding carefully and trying to do things as fairly as possible.
    Good thoughts Kyle. As you said you would always punish un-sportsmanship.

Even if someone who won WC final, but later found cheating in previous seasons to get the entry, he/she should be DQed.

Justices never too late!
    The Hidden Dragon of A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    can u give me a reply for my pm please?? i send it 2 days ago...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....nths-ago/page3

It was addressed many times. But then the thread was closed, saying sth like that ppl are not allowed to talk about this on the forum and that ppl are suggested to report "silently" through email. And then ppl reported through email more than once. Any results? Any conclusions from your so-called "investigation"? Any feedback? It was completely ignored. Nothing was fixed. And even no further replies except for the very first email reply which addressed nothing at all.

Now you suddenly claim to become a superman knowing everything and start to punish only one group of ppl. Yes, this is what officials do. Cool.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by youanthe View Post
    Now let me explain this slowly.
    At the beginning,I have to say sorry for my surliness,as usual,it is a cheating report again.

Until now,there is not a strict definition about cheating in se,everybody maybe has his own viewpoint,it is a reason that why the support has difficulty in investigate cheating games.

In my opinion,match-fixing is cheating,and as I observe,most of the games showed out in the main thread were fixed.
    In fact ,it is not my first time to accuse this,the links in the main thread were two example months ago,the result were that one was banded and one was quit from se.

So let's look at the two screenshots.

First,about Goblin Magoolies,we can compare it to the first link,we will see a lot of similarity:the same opponents and long winning steak
    the differece between them is in the link, the protagonist paperweight won all the games but in the first screenshot Goblin Magoolies “only” won most.

In QM random matchup,it's possible that you meet the same opponent twice or more times in short time,but it's impossible that you meet the same opponent after days and days.In the first screenshot,we can see Goblin Magoolies and his opponent continuously met many times.The only reasonable explanation is that the games were all fixed.
    I dont care about whether Goblin Magoolies and his opponent spacecake88 are the same person or not,the fact is the matchup was fixed but not random.、

what is the difference between a random matchup and a fixed matchup?there is huge difference between them when you are in high ratings.

In a random matchup,1)you may have to spent a lot of time to wait for an opponent,maybe one hour or more,because your opponent'ratings is ±50 to yours,you dont have a lot available opponent,you have the risk to automatically loss ratings that you cant get an opponent when you are free in a 5 day rating decay.2)you dont know who will be your opponent,when you first create a QM,you have the risk to be sniped that increase your loss possibility.3)you dont know who will win the game,the result is not predicted.

but in a fix matchup,the difficulties above all disappear.You dont need to wait for longtime,you dont get a -50 points opponent(as known,the higher ratings disparity is,the less points you gain when you win or the more point you lose when you lose ),even you can control the result to let whom win.

When most player's QMs are random matchup,if your QMs are fixed,it's very unfair,it's cheating.
    So whether or not the fixed QMs players are the same player,fixed is cheating,of course,if it's the same player,the cheating is more severer.

Second,let's look at the second screenshot.

In fact,I have been AFK from April to August,when I came back to SE,I went to look at the top1 player in ranking,watched his QM records,the first impression to me is amazing,because the guy have even reached 390+ points,and dont find any unusual until the season ended and the BPs changed back their real IGN.Oh I get it,it is the “BP enalanel and his partners”.Who is BP enalanel?To see my second link,who is reported by me months ago and he quit
    SE at last before the investigation ended(In fact,there is not investigation result at last because fixed game is hard to be judged exactly)

let's take our sight on the second screenshot,in this link:http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-7-Rankings,we can see that Benumb Reborn =BP Tcsnider,weepoo= BP Keropok,Testbin10100101 =BP OgAusp,and BP Sailas,we take this IGN into the second screenshot,we can see that in the top1 player "jimmyonfire=BP emigor" recent QMs,nearly 70% games are "BP XXX vs BP XXX",what does it mean?It means it's most probably fixed games between guildmates.It's a amazing teamwork.

Let's see the power of the teamwork from another angle,in this link:http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-7-Rankings,we can see BPers took 5 out of 6 top spots,who is the exceptional one?It's Goblin Magoolies,the protagonist above.It means you have to play a lot fixed games to catch up the BP's teamwork.

How amazing the teamwork is!Is it a proud?No,it's a shame,sure,in my opinion.

That is all.

Thanks for reading ,sorry for my poor Englisn again.
    Mr. youanthe must have spent a significant amount of time typing this wall of text because his English is not that good.

Do you guys care about it?

If not, let me post it again.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So many great prizes, thanks Kyle. Can we transfer those crystals and/or use them to sponsor tournaments?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you should give back what you have stolen .
    It should not be called support.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Those crystals will go to the fund for next expansion
    Thanks Kyle.