Close

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    @TheSt4lker: I suggest you take it to PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    @TheSt4lker: I suggest you take it to PM.
    Oh, right, I just thought it might be helpful it to get some clarity so others would know not to do what I did.. Whatever it is I did...
    Captain of Team BP, winners of Guild War Z
    LINK

Picture Caption: BP players watching me play LIVE in Singapore, for Guild Wars, me in South Africa, vs. Rayzie in Australia

IGN: BP TheSt4lker

It is noble to die in battle. It is far more noble to make the other guy die in battle

Noble hunter of darkness
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm very disappointed at how these issues have been handled. Season 8 goes through intense investigation, some people get their points removed, and in response, suddenly its perfectly fine to be slinging mud at kyle, wulven, guilds till every other season is investigated. Fact: Every single season, there are people who are suspected of cheating, and every single season, some people get caught.

The only difference now is that since a blatant cheating attempt has been caught and removed, tantrums are thrown and tempers fired up to the point that such senseless insults and complaints suddenly become sufficient grounds to call for re-investigation for several other seasons. I note that their comments have been made before, and these accusations are not new: they have also contacted support and went through the legitimate process of handling their complaints.

I assume that Wulven has already conducted the appropriate checks on prior seasons before release of the results based on their complaints. If yes, then I really don't see why a sudden outburst of rude, angry people are able to pressure Wulven into doing unnecessary work.

Regardless, by all means, check seasons 6 and 7. We have nothing to hide. I'm just amused that this mudslinging was allowed for so long, and moderators only responded in time to moderate us. I understand the limitations of moderators, but this madness has been allowed for long enough without any decisive action from anyone of authority.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just want ro say thanks Kyle for posting the QM prize list. Those are some great prizes! Thanks again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by wreon View Post
    I assume that Wulven has already conducted the appropriate checks on prior seasons before release of the results based on their complaints.
    I don't think so.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The Haydes View Post
    For this match, I had logged in and did my typical check of the top 20 to see if anyone was waiting for a game.
    I don't know why you do that but I strongly recommend not to do so. Wulven has implemented changes trying to avoid players seeing who are waiting and join the game accordingly.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwei View Post
    I don't know why you do that but I strongly recommend not to do so. Wulven has implemented changes trying to avoid players seeing who are waiting and join the game accordingly.
    bobwei, this a couple of months ago... when The Haydes was waiting hours for games... Yes, we know things are working differently now...
    LINK

Picture Caption: BP players watching me play LIVE in Singapore, for Guild Wars, me in South Africa, vs. Rayzie in Australia

It is noble to die in battle. It is far more noble to make the other guy die in battle

Noble hunter of darkness
    Greatness, Reborn

INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, I really don't want to turn this thread into a big discussion about moderating, but I don't know what else to do. I had some of a post deleted. I ask why, I get told I called someone a cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    I've removed this for 2 reasons.

your post directly points to someone and accuses them of cheating, which we don't want here on these forums. Yes there are some blanket statments in these threads that aren't welcomed either and I'll be taking a second look at them.
    Which I didn't. At all. Go back and read what I wrote, all of my words are there, all that was deleted was a link and a translation of something someone else said. So I asked again why my post was deleted. No answer. I push. I get told to take it to PM. I take it to PM. No answer. I don't have an answer as to what part of the code of conduct I breached...

However, lets assume for a moment I did call someone a cheat. Apparently that should be enough to get my post deleted. So I point out that another player explicitly did what I was accused of doing: calling players cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by youanthe View Post
    Funny,are you clean for season 6?
    @kyle,please investigate the games of season6 rank1,especial between bp raph and bp emigor(bp mojojojo)

Unsportsmanlike? Is sniping considered sportsmanlike?
    I have reported BP guys cheating in season 7 for so a long time,have you really taken action?
    I believe that it's because BP's "teamwork" wasn't punished ,so Ka guys did the similar work in season 8,why the creater didn't get any punished but the follower did.
    Is it sportsmanlike as you said?

Are you praising the high level cheating of season 7?

Are you so eager to confirm your personal second spot of WC?I dont think there is another person who has so high level sniping tech as you ?
    @kyle,can you investigate AlphaOm3ga whether is someone's alt?If yes,one cant have 2 spots of WC.
    Bold is added by me. This is clear, blatent violation of the code of conduct, and is the reason given for my post being deleted (even though I never actually did this).

Code of Conduct
    Section: harrasing or Defamatory:

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:
    Insultingly refer to other players, Wulven employees, or groups of people
    Result in ongoing harassment to other players, Wulven employees, or groups of people

Now, as I stated previously, personally I never raised an issue, I believe in freedom of speech. But i had a portion of a post deleted, and I'm still waiting on an explanation, but other people are allowed to outright call a guild cheats, blatantly in violation of the code of conduct, and nothing is done.

When I pointed this out to Demnchi he apologised, and said he would go through the thread again

Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Look, I'm not perfect. Sometimes I don't notice every little detail and sometimes I don't get to read every single post or maybe I'll skim by something I shouldn't have. Heck, maybe I'm just plain not around sometimes, I do sleep and step away from my computer. Anyways, I told you I'm going back to take a second look at this thread and I'm sorry that I didn't catch that sort of thing the first time around. I understand why you're upset about me editing out your post, and I don't blame you for it since I wasn't able to take action on anyone else beforehand. However, keep in mind that I'll do what I need to do to prevent things from getting worse. If I come in late to a situation like this, its not like I'll just be able to magically fix everything that has been said and/or read, but I will do what I can to ease it. Those who I find "breaking the code of conduct" I will take action against, what that means is determined at my desecration based on what I find.
    But 4 hours later the insults to BP, calling us cheats, is still up. So mods, what gives?

As a complete hypothetical, if I post: "Ka are a bunch of cheaters" will I get censured?
    LINK

Noble hunter of darkness
    Greatness, Reborn

INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    i dont think its a good idea to put so much time into checking all previous seasons for cheater.
    the time is better be used to make the game better, to bring out the new expension,.....

yes there were some cheater. I reported some myself, that only played themself on a previous client patch.
    they got caught and punished.

Im sure there are some more somewhere, that did not get caught.
    But go arround and insulting people does not help at all.
    Innocent until there are evidence I would say.

Cheater kids can really destroy games. In my dayZ time it was horrible, that such a great game was made unplayable because of some kids that could not resist cheating and exploiting.

but @ wulven. be prepared to do the same duiscussion again next month.
    i have already heard of some methods that can and prob. will be used to exploit the new system and increase the chance of going to the top by "TEAMWORK"

but well. I think the new system is really bad, since its more rewarding gamespammer than skilled player. But well thats another story.
    Im not play that much ladder anyway.
    “Let’s show Kira…that the good guys always win.”
    The L of A1 - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Season 8 Results

+1 to PS. I would agree entirely to his comment. I believe season 7 are now in check as Wulven said so I hope that is enough for now.

QM are not supposed to be for teamwork but of course no one is stopping whoever want to exploit the system, whether it is for it to do bug check or personal/team satisfaction, or both.

But I appreciate Wulven for the efforts... this is beyond for a free game Keep up the checks for the constant improvement of the game.
    Last edited by Berdugo; 11-15-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter