Close

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If only everyone on here used your terminology, half the heat wouldn't be here...
    Captain of Team BP, winners of Guild War Z
    LINK

Picture Caption: BP players watching me play LIVE in Singapore, for Guild Wars, me in South Africa, vs. Rayzie in Australia

IGN: BP TheSt4lker

It is noble to die in battle. It is far more noble to make the other guy die in battle

Noble hunter of darkness
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mcley View Post
    I sent an email to Wulven several hours ago with some information that I can provide. No response yet.
    Cheating is a term that needs to be defined. I believe I didn't and won't use that. While "teamwork" is what I'd like to use.
    When BP members are spreading posts with their fluent English, a few KA guys can only try to express their feeling with their poor English. And some questions to Wulven are left there without response. So you only care who cries louder?

I will wait another day to see how Wulven will reply.
    Dont take offense Mcley but i think that expresing the thoughts of KA players in main forum is your job there, right?

So you are doing a poorly work by let them post here offending BP or even in chinese. Also KA's leader is not helping by letting this happen.

If you really have proves about what you say, send it to Kyle or any member of support in private because no BP has ever insulted KA but you cant say the same.

greetings

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I sent an email to Wulven several hours ago with some information that I can provide. No response yet.
    Cheating is a term that needs to be defined. I believe I didn't and won't use that. While "teamwork" is what I'd like to use.
    When BP members are spreading posts with their fluent English, a few KA guys can only try to express their feeling with their poor English. And some questions to Wulven are left there without response. So you only care who cries louder?

Oh please I've read their Chinese comments too. Nothing but insults. Make your collective points and be done with it already. Sheesh.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems that some BAD PEOPLE are feeling uneasy about the whole incident.

Ok man, take it easy. there's no reason to get mad, because your performance is flawless. no one knows the truth. and the first person to commit the deed actually complain first.

Congratulations, guy! Well done!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does anyone know what's going on with the se app? I did a update this morning and now I can't get past the 100% load screen?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @sam8899 me too...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love how they have to do updates twice before getting them right

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Me three...going to let it sit for awhile untill it changes maybe. Maybe its showing 100% but still downloading?
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mcley, I think you are right that some of the rules in QM could have been better explained. I also think that there are perhaps some cultural differences that are behind peoples assumptions over what constitutes cheating vs teamwork. Fortunately or unfortunately (depending on the way you look at it) Wulven has the last word on what actions are against the spirit of fair play and considered cheating. BP has always tried to be fastidious in checking our interpretations of what is fair and what is cheating with Wulven so that we didn't end up with a problem.

I understand KA's frustration over the misunderstanding. That said, we all need to approach this with civility toward one another. BP has high esteem for many KA players and we would hate to have the community lose KA players over this issue.

I am optimistic that Wulven's new rating system is a step in the right direction. Also, i'm glad to see Kyle and others took the time to look at the season records because it assures the community that they do care about the ladder system. These prizes from last season are an awesome recognition of just how much time and energy a run at the ladder can take.
    Benevolent Blade of Truth
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Sailas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well guys still nothing lol