Close

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kraken View Post
    If you mean after the kickstater is over, I pretty sure the answer is no. Any and all pledges will be accepted up until the kickstater is over from what I understand. So, if you haven't pledged then you need to before its over.
    Thanks for answer. I've pledged, I was seeking an answer, as I'm trying to convince a friend to do the same (which he has failed to do when I checked the backers list on Kickstarter)

@ Makizushi - I work a as a project manager, so I can see a point in allowing pledges to continue ONCE the 50k marker is hit.. From all parties (Wulven Studios, KS and supporters that pledge) in my view, it could and would work. The point of crowd sourcing, such as this, is to reach the project minimum funding target.. In our case this has been already achieved.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, sure there's a point. But Kickstarter doesn't allow it on their projects.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure this is right place, but got an email notification just now from Kickstarter, informing me that had a security breach and personal details (not bank details they say) have been accessed.

Those with KS accounts, it is suggested you change passwords ASAP.

This is not a shadow era per se, but does impact users indirectly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Right, I received the same email.
    UPDATE: I have 3 accounts, two of them got this email. I guess the other one is in SPAM folder.
    Last edited by mcley; 02-16-2014 at 02:05 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Krondor View Post
    Not sure this is right place, but got an email notification just now from Kickstarter, informing me that had a security breach and personal details (not bank details they say) have been accessed.

Those with KS accounts, it is suggested you change passwords ASAP.

This is not a shadow era per se, but does impact users indirectly.
    I'm assuming this means our account we use to play shadow era, right? The only reason I ask is because I haven't gotten any email yet.
    Mage Guardian of Gilead
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kraken View Post
    I'm assuming this means our account we use to play shadow era, right? The only reason I ask is because I haven't gotten any email yet.
    No, it is Kickstarter account. It has nothing to do with Shadow Era except that many players do have Kickstarter account, if you do not, just ignore it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes let me confirm for you guys that this has NOTHING to do with your Shadow Era accounts, only your kickstarter ones (and this is for all of kickstarter, not just Shadow Era backers).

Go to www.kickstarter.com, log in, and then click the banner telling you to change your password. If your password and email address for kickstarter is the same as your Shadow Era information, I recommend changing that password as well as it could be in danger of being stolen with the info from kickstarter (it is recommended that you do not use the same password ever).
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel