Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now I should reconsider if i want to buy a 5s...
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by doitforchris View Post
    All working as expected
    The app doesn't log-in automatically. Normally, it prompts with a log-in screen immediately after showing the new-art Jericho splash screen. If the log-in screen doesn't show up, your account on Wulven's server can not really be the problem.

What happens if you log-in using a PC, and clear the check-box that says "remember me", then try SE 2.030 on your phone?

I'm just guessing, but it seems as though - if the check-box doesn't solve things - there may be a problem with your phone, though whether it is a software issue regarding accounts and passwords, a hardware failure, or some sort of incompatibility I can't remotely guess.

I have no affiliation with Wulven or Apple, and am not an iOS developer, just a hardware/software geek who wishes you well.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    The app doesn't log-in automatically. Normally, it prompts with a log-in screen immediately after showing the new-art Jericho splash screen. If the log-in screen doesn't show up, your account on Wulven's server can not really be the problem.

What happens if you log-in using a PC, and clear the check-box that says "remember me", then try SE 2.030 on your phone?

I'm just guessing, but it seems as though - if the check-box doesn't solve things - there may be a problem with your phone, though whether it is a software issue regarding accounts and passwords, a hardware failure, or some sort of incompatibility I can't remotely guess.

I have no affiliation with Wulven or Apple, and am not an iOS developer, just a hardware/software geek who wishes you well.
    No dice. I've basically given up at this point. My assumption is that, regardless of the install/uninstall process, there has to be some data hidden somwhere that is retained in the iOS backup and is corrupt. I've got too much on my phone to want to start over clean without restoring a backup. If anyone else has a bright idea I'll still try it though. Interesting that it is not limited to 4s'.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have an unused 4s so lemme try running SE on it again.
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD