Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

CotC Preorder customer help

Quote: Hi, I recently read the update that the CoTC Preorder customers are going to receive a coupon for their DP booster boxes. My email for my registration of my account and also the first time when I preordered the CoTC was compromised and I no longer have access to the email: *********@yahoo.ca , However I do have the account for forums: dragon25xx to show proof and ownership of the account and purchase, this email: *********@qq.com has contacted support during the CoTC preorder for changing address on the deliveries before. Hope I can get my coupon as soon as possible.

Thanks.

I've sent this message to the support email but they have been unable to comprehend my problem or solve it.

Support team quote:Hello there,

Now that Dark Prophecies printing is almost finished, we will be sending ou=
    t codes for store credit very soon, so you can just wait to redeem your cod=
    e and get it with your address.

Thanks for playing and supporting Shadow Era.

Sincerely,

This is almost like an automated message. I don't think he/she understood my question/problem.
    I've also sent this to Kyle but he still has not responded after almost a week.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have also had this issue and only recently been able to even reaccess the account where the SC bonus was stored in the first place. So without the original email address what do we do.

I have just about written off getting the extras since the bonuses were neever made and as above support could not give me any answer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote from a post Kyle wrote: By the weekend, DP pre-order customers will get an email with the status update and given a last chance to update their shipping info or cancel their order. After that, we will email gift certificates to the not-forgotten CotC pre-order customers for store credit, starting with the higher priced items. It will take quite a bit of work to sort through and filter all the lower priced orders due to the bonus rules of 1 per household...

I will not receive the gift certificate because I lost the original email I Pre-ordered the CotC, it's been almost 2 weeks and still no response from anyone resolving this question.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And this is why I hate Yahoo.... always closing email accounts.

Anyways please contact sales@wulven.com explaining that you need to change the email address your order is associated with. If they still give you that kind of a response please let me know, clearly they don't understand your current problem.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This has been going on for quiet some time now. I still have received no response from Kyle or Sales email.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon25xx View Post
    This has been going on for quiet some time now. I still have received no response from Kyle or Sales email.
    Alright, I'll talk to Kyle about it and see what he has to say. Thanks for getting back to me.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I helped dragon25xx out, and for anyone else in that predicament you can email sales@wulven.com with the details and confirm your shipping address for verification.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Kyle! Will I be receiving both my gift certificates through this email? This is because both my neighbour and I used this email to order. I preordered a CotC for myself and a friend and you decks for my neighbour using the same email and I haven't received the second gift certificate yet. This was because my friend didnt have a credit card but I used 2 different shipping addresses. For proof that it was 2 households I had a pm conversation with the orange hat guy about the first preorder and I already received 2x exclusive foils (55 cards).
    Last edited by dragon25xx; 11-24-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Has anyone else received their gift certificate for orders under $40?