Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bug Report 8 Card

Hi all,

Sry for my bad english, but i will try to explain a bug that happent to me on my last game.

I Play on Iphone5s the last Version (Jasmin)

The Bug happend on the game: "LDL Chango vs. TTIDH"

I think it was a bug between Ill-Gotten Gains/Sever Ties/Karlstrad/Retreat/Dimension Ripper.

The bug occures 3 or 4 Turns for Ending. Because of Ill-Gotten or Dimension Ripper i have 8 Cards in my Hand.
    On the Last Position i See my Karlstrad, but if i open it to cast, i see my Sever Ties. And they make a strange effekt on my hand, Sever Ties and Karlstrad changes 1 for 1 all 2 Seconds. So i have 6 Cards in my hand plus Karlstradt and Sever Ties on the same position.

I Habe Open Sever Ties to cast, and the Screen was Blockinh by it, so that i can see anything more that Sever Ties on The Screen.
    In This Turn i try to cancel this effekt and Try to cas a lot of retreats, to test ob this make change anything.
    And i can"t attack with my aldor because i don"t see him.
    1 Turn later, the same Sever Ties, nothing changes, i cant see if my opponent have playd anythig, but i have found that if i zoom with the camera i can see my allies, and so i can attack, but after that, i have a really big Sever ties on my Screen^^

I hope you can understand my english. If you see the end of the game.
    On the Repeat if the Game, on the end, you can"t see the 8 cards, but you can see that anything was strange.

Regards Chango

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And, i don't now why, my both Sever Ties, don't enter in the Gravehard after Play, you can the Battle: "* Shinitar vs. LDL Chango" (but this happens in all my games)