Close

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Short and sloppy but finished and submitted! Also, hopefully entertaining! Good luck to everyone competing!
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A little teaser of my entry hope you enjoy. =]

Once upon a time there is this boy named Aldon. He is a traveler and he originally from Layar. He travels various lands in order to visit various Smith Shop and talk with their Master Smith. He is looking a for a weapon so great that can make him invincible.

One day he passed by an uprooted tree lying down in the middle of the road. Trapped underneath is this hot girl who has a great rack and some nice jASSmines. So Aldon helped her out, she was very grateful. "Thanks for everything. How can I ever repay you? I can do anything" she said. "Anything?" Aldon replied with a great idea on his head. So they head out to the nearest city and go inside the nearest inn.

To cut a long story short, she was doing a rejuvenating ritual upon his rusty longsword while all he can see is say is "Now You're mine" while he Smites her with his wooden staff. They spent the night together. When she woke up, he was gone and her snow snapphire feels like its in engulfing flames.

9 months later little Blake is born.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol Shadow Era Hentai incoming.
    Expect the Unexpected! - TJ´s worst writer.

For the player I am now, I would like to thank:

Busti: For always chatting and helping me out.
    Bluejet24: For giving me the chance to join TJ when I was just a noob.
    Raphael Majere: For simply being the best in every way possible.

IGN: TJ PaleStitch

Formerly known as Barcafan.

I am a avid streamer, come check it out! www.twitch.tv/palestitch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    TIME!

Any works not yet submitted have missed the deadline!

Thanks you guys, I'm looking forward to reading all of these!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Palestitch View Post
    Lol Shadow Era Hentai incoming.
    LOL...maybe that's what the kickstarter needs!
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh dear... :O That sounds amazing :P
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So Aldon dumped her after one night stand... How can he dump jasmine..She is so hot

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    So Aldon dumped her after one night stand... How can he dump jasmine..She is so hot
    it wasnt Jasmine it was just a girl with some nice rack and jASSmines...(see what i did there)

Greatness, Reborn

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    A little teaser of my entry hope you enjoy. =]

Once upon a time there is this boy named Aldon. He is a traveler and he originally from Layar. He travels various lands in order to visit various Smith Shop and talk with their Master Smith. He is looking a for a weapon so great that can make him invincible.

One day he passed by an uprooted tree lying down in the middle of the road. Trapped underneath is this hot girl who has a great rack and some nice jASSmines. So Aldon helped her out, she was very grateful. "Thanks for everything. How can I ever repay you? I can do anything" she said. "Anything?" Aldon replied with a great idea on his head. So they head out to the nearest city and go inside the nearest inn.

To cut a long story short, she was doing a rejuvenating ritual upon his rusty longsword while all he can see is say is "Now You're mine" while he Smites her with his wooden staff. They spent the night together. When she woke up, he was gone and her snow snapphire feels like its in engulfing flames.

9 months later little Blake is born.
    This is what is called writing to your audience. I was thinking if I wanted to win this thing I should probably have a story about Logan stalking down Moonstalker and killing him, with plenty of hot chicks thrown in along the way.

But, instead I wrote the story *I* wanted to write instead of the story I thought my audience would like. And I think that's going to kill my chances. But, I'm totally fine with that. I enjoyed writing it quite a bit. In fact, if there was another competition I'd jump right in again. It was fun. One of those rare contests that was more about the journey than the finish for me.

Also, I'm very happy to see so many entries. I'm excited to read everyone's work. I hope everyone else enjoyed the journey as much as I did.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Davis View Post
    This is what is called writing to your audience. I was thinking if I wanted to win this thing I should probably have a story about Logan stalking down Moonstalker and killing him, with plenty of hot chicks thrown in along the way.

But, instead I wrote the story *I* wanted to write instead of the story I thought my audience would like. And I think that's going to kill my chances. But, I'm totally fine with that. I enjoyed writing it quite a bit. In fact, if there was another competition I'd jump right in again. It was fun. One of those rare contests that was more about the journey than the finish for me.

Also, I'm very happy to see so many entries. I'm excited to read everyone's work. I hope everyone else enjoyed the journey as much as I did.
    I honestly liked writing for this one. Yea it was a little time consuming but it was fun. I mean you saw my teaser. Imagine how much explicit materials I included.

Greatness, Reborn