Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles View Post
    I ran into someone using this deck (rated over 330 before reset). Looked like I was going to win but of course another disconnect =(
    He was probably Edgenel
    Proud member of ETC:

"Enjoy This Cerveza!"

"Drink first. Act second. Think third. Recipe of success! ... Or not."
    "The first rule of Beer Club is: You do not talk about Beer club. The second rule of Beer Club is: You do not talk about Beer Club."

​IGN: ETC Solomon69

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    DAMMIT!! Whoever it was it would have been the first time I beat a 300+ rated guy. The game was actually very tense and very close and there was a LOT of back and forward. We were actually dead even at the moment when I lagged out. Except for the fact that I had 30 cards left to draw and my opponent only had 7. We were both still at 20 life a piece after all those turns. I was going to win by mill though I have to say he didn't play a single Mind Control so I was anticipated 4x Mind Control all at once before he actually milled. So who knows. It was very close.

I was playing Boris.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck seems like an auto for against item/attachment based decks. Not sure if I am playing this right but this deck has no way of dealing with any type of item or armor or attachment...
    Last edited by Rated GG; 11-04-2013 at 08:09 AM.
    IGN: TJ Rated GG

currently playing:
    GG's Lance - The Diplomat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated GG View Post
    This deck seems like an auto for against item/attachment based decks. Not sure if I am playing this right but this deck has no way of dealing with any type of item or armor or attachment...
    I found that for most part, the deck is quick enough to ram through any offending item or ability such as snow sapphire or infinity core. These cards are pretty slow to work, and you can usually just ignore whatever the opponent is doing and race in for the kill. There are corner cases though - I have lost to a Zaladar deck who was able to *just* out-heal me when I couldn't apply enough pressure.

You can try adding some item destruction, but I suspect it will just screw up the mana curve and slow the whole deck down.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles View Post
    I ran into someone using this deck (rated over 330 before reset). Looked like I was going to win but of course another disconnect =(
    Game froze on me when I played against this deck, too. Just the second time the game ever froze on my mobile phone.

Deck looks really awesome. I was actually trying to make a similar deck based around weenies boosted by attachments on shadow hunters, but Elementalis is a more natural fit for a deck like that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck just seems like it cuts a lot of corners... the fact that it is unique... its easy to determine you are playing 'edgenel's' deck and sac accordingly. The surprise factor is gone. Ive played against this deck and with it. No attachment removal... or item/support destruction. If someone knows how to properly play this deck. It'd be nice to play a few games with.
    IGN: TJ Rated GG

currently playing:
    GG's Lance - The Diplomat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had a decent amount of fun with it... kinda considering doing a deck test episode over it - but not entirely positive on that yet... we'll see... though I did do a quick playthrough of it on my channel without discussing too much of the concept behind it...

Fun to play... seems almost like a throwback to earlier ally-centric metas from when I started (and the one reason my initial games with Solo-Nishaven were so much easier then, than now :P)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The thing with this deck is that it has no comeback potential. If you lose board you might as well say GG and leave then and there.

It's a damn powerful rush but once it's broken you have no cards to get it back. Your opponent will just outcontrol you and slowly slowly grind you to dust.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    The thing with this deck is that it has no comeback potential. If you lose board you might as well say GG and leave then and there.

It's a damn powerful rush but once it's broken you have no cards to get it back. Your opponent will just outcontrol you and slowly slowly grind you to dust.
    Which is exactly why the deck is so exciting. Finally some focus

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    Which is exactly why the deck is so exciting. Finally some focus
    But you are very much a seat of your pants aggro player This sort of thing is your cup of tea.

Me, I'd throw in a couple of Energy Discharge to allow you to reset your rush. And with all those cheap allies it's doable.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!