Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb My Zalvager Deck

PREFACE: This deck takes some thinking and planning to use properly. It can be played many ways and it is a lot of fun. It isn't a guaranteed win, but it can fight a very wide variety of opponents effectively. I'm still working on the deck, but I'm happy with what I have so far. It's very fun to play. I'm open to suggestions.

THE DECK:
    1x Zaladar
    3x Spitfire Hound <---treat as an ability, use to damage enemy allies or get a Thriss Crucible into play
    3x Cleric of the Asyn <---pain bringer
    3x Ravager Zealot <---pain bringer with haste
    4x Bad Santa <--- draw engine
    1x Soul Reaper <--- when you're taking heavy damage
    2x Sever Ties <--- counter stuff, use to power up your Cleric
    3x Mind Control <--- fatty killer
    1x Eternal Renewal <--- when you're up against a guy with a bazillion cards
    2x Ley Line Nexus <--- item killer, use to power up your Cleric
    3x Obelisk of Echoes <--- item killer, use to power up your Cleric
    4x Loom of Fate <--- draw engine
    3x Thriss Assault Plinth <--- power up your guys, doubles as a board clearing ability
    2x Cleric's Mantle <--- use this on your Cleric before your start blowing up items for heavy damage.
    4x Thriss Crucicble <--- pain bringer with haste. Your Ravager Zealots and Spitfire Hounds' best friend
    2x Yahari: Valley of Doom <--- bring twilight decks to their knees

Total cards: 41 with hero

THE STRATEGY:
    Turn 1: Drop Loom of Fate
    Turn 2: Use Bad Santa or Drop Obelisk of Echoes (Will be summon fodder for Spitfire Hound).
    Turn 3: Drop Spitfire Hound to clear board, or if board is clear, drop Cleric of the Asyn.
    Turn 4: Drop Thriss Crucicble and draw from Loom of Fate. Attack with Cleric of the Asyn.
    Turn 5: Drop Thriss Assault Plinth and draw from Loom of Fate. Attack with Cleric of the Asyn.
    Turn 6: Drop a Ravager Zealot to destroy the Thriss Crucicble. (if your Cleric is still alive, you can do 16 damage in 1 turn)

From there it's rinse wash repeat. There are other combinations, and you should use your item destruction cards at any advantageous time to power up your Cleric of the Asyn. Don't be afraid to let Thriss Assault Plinth expire for the 2 board damage to assist you in clearing the board in combination with Zaladar's shadow ability. Finally, use Yahari: Valley of Doom to clear Twilights, but be careful not to clear your own guys with it. It can be helpful to clear the board with Yahari: Valley of Doom and then drop a Ravager Zealot on to a Thriss Crucicble for a powerful counter attack.
    Last edited by pindleton; 01-18-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just wanted to say I like the name of your deck