Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Meltdown Taking Gold With No Game Played

I tried to do meltdown after being away from the game for a while and not being sure how it worked. I made my deck and confirmed it and then got brought to the match where it said "waiting for player" but a match never started. After waiting a very long period of time I was never matched with anyone but still lost my 200 gold. This happened twice so I'm out 400 gold which is a lot for me being a free player who hardly ever plays. I think that you should get matched with someone BEFORE the 200 gold is taken from you, not having to pay 200 gold and then hoping that someone is trying to play at the same time as you. Is there anyway for me to get my 400 gold back? If so I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time,

Photoshopped

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    unfortunately the moment you press the start game button is the moment 200 gold is deducted from your account...

you can try emailing support@shadowera.com ... but i imagine that it will be difficult for you to get your 400 gold back

if you're wondering how the Meltdown Gold Payout System works... check out my guide at:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....de-For-Newbies

All the best to you!