Close

Thread: Please Help?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Please Help?

Hello,
    I played Shadow Era a while back, after some life issues had been resolved I have come back.

But here is my problem.

I started playing on my iPod and created an account on there, then found out there was a forum and decided to log in on that.

My forum account E-Mail wasn't the same as my in-game E-Mail. I just can't remember my old password. But I remember the E-Mail.

Please tell me how to fix this?? I had bought so many gems I don't wanna have to rebuy it all.
    John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, for those who believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

In-Game Name - E2E ChosenMercyX
    Proud member of - Enlisted to Endure(E2E)
    Favorite Deck Type- Wulven

Hero by Skillet - Please Watch!

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenMercyX View Post
    Hello,
    I played Shadow Era a while back, after some life issues had been resolved I have come back.

But here is my problem.

I started playing on my iPod and created an account on there, then found out there was a forum and decided to log in on that.

My forum account E-Mail wasn't the same as my in-game E-Mail. I just can't remember my old password. But I remember the E-Mail.

Please tell me how to fix this?? I had bought so many gems I don't wanna have to rebuy it all.
    email them: support@shadowera.com

About me: An Interview
    About my guild: Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Thank you I did.
    John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, for those who believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

In-Game Name - E2E ChosenMercyX
    Proud member of - Enlisted to Endure(E2E)
    Favorite Deck Type- Wulven

Hero by Skillet - Please Watch!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenmercyx View Post
    hello,
    i played shadow era a while back, after some life issues had been resolved i have come back.

But here is my problem.

I started playing on my ipod and created an account on there, then found out there was a forum and decided to log in on that.

My forum account e-mail wasn't the same as my in-game e-mail. I just can't remember my old password. But i remember the e-mail.

Please tell me how to fix this?? I had bought so many gems i don't wanna have to rebuy it all.
    Omg! Bro! You are back!!!
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenMercyX View Post
    Hello,

But here is my problem.

In the support tools, you can put in the email you used for your IGN and have the password changed.