Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Other changes I'd like to see.

Some kind of nerf to Blood Frenzy. Right now it is crazy powerful, and with Elementals losing power, this one ought to be changed.

Calmdown's balance changes include increasing Majiya's ability cost by 1, and I agree, especially if Blood Frenzy is changed.

Generic Human item destruction. Maybe just generic human weapon/armor destruction. Current human archer/mage decks are too vulnerable. Obviously it should be weaker than class item destruction. Maybe it reduces the anvil ranking by a couple of points.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well, priest should be more powerful now, so this will be kind of answer to blood frenzy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would be if you could switch to priest mid-game.

I think cards that are overpowered against all but one class still qualify as overpowered.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So with all these posts nowadays, i understand one thing. That everyone wants the whole card pool to be changed.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pick a card in the pool and there is probably someone who wants it changed. So yeah.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Bf is good as is. I can already see the masses bitching for a nerf of this card. *rolls eyes*
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.