Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Interested in among shadow era even better

Hello all,I was wondering if there would ever be a way in the next update that you would be able to set up a new button in game for tournament play. The reason I am asking is all I have is an iphone and it would make things easier for people like me to brave to get into a tournament and play. As of right now all I really do is just play random opponents and try to ran up. I am extremely interested in tournament play but again with only an iphone I gets well let's just say fun to try and set one up lol. Any feed back on this or ideas or even an email chain I can join when a tourney is going on would be great as well thanks for reading and as always play on!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Sean, read your post and it sounded like you wanted a feature that would let everyone instantaneously play tournament matches instead of normal quick matches. It wont really work that way because there are opponents you need to set matches up with beforehand, in a tournament someone is organizing and refereeing. All that organizing part happens outside of the game for now but its really easy to get into even if you use a mobile. If you can access the forums and the irc, you've got all you need for tournament play. Someday maybe there will be tournament rooms inside the game that would let people join up easily with their own chatrooms but thats up to the designers. Anyways dont wait for the feature to play in tournaments.
    Last edited by Lightning Fury; 10-13-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We actually have automated tournaments coming up soon (tm). It was showcased in one of the recent live streams.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    We actually have automated tournaments coming up soon (tm). It was showcased in one of the recent live streams.
    Here is a link to the thread

Other thing is you can always install an IRC app on your iPhone there are a number of them I believe. Never used any but it seems many people use Colloquy.
    Last edited by qaz92zaq; 10-15-2013 at 11:27 PM.