4x Tome of Knowledge
    4x Fire Ball
    3x Lightning Strike
    4x Portal
    2x Undying Bond
    2x Sever Ties
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Total: 39 cards + Hero

...okay, now u r probably thinking that i went completely outta my mind - ONLY 12 allies??? and no 2cc?????? this guy MUST b NUTS!

...well, and you're probably right ))))

but as unbelievable as it may seem, this deck does work quite okay.

main reason for not including any 2cc is that i needed a reliable draw for this (ToK) as well as some early board security (CF) both of which are 2cc, therefore adding Karash (...or any 2cc ally) would inevietably result in hard choices and could lead into wrong ones. the way it is now, my ideal t2 is ToK (going 1st) and CF (going 2nd).
    ...apart from that, with all those FBs and LSs u can keep the board clear long enough anyway

DMT - big advantage (imo) over other usual 3cc allies (Gary,MA,...) is that he can attack two different 'enemies' when played through portal. i was thinking i will replace him, but then a friend of mine pointed me towards Undying Bond and all of a sudden DMT became the right choice

SK - dunno for sure, but i think i fell in luv with this nasty fella, 5dmg through portal - he is a freaking awesome unilateral Nova and his pseudo draw ensures u dont run out of allies, especially cuz there's rather few of em

DC - can help reorganize grave (main purpose), but can also grow nasty, as this deck is rather late-ish and requires 8-10 resources that DC can just eat each turn - NEVER against Elemental, ever ever!

Scourge - imo a must in Portal build (provided u have some ofc), he can deal with a ton of annoying crap

ST and LLN - as much as like Scourge, the "random" part of his ability freaks a hell outta me, so these two are there to deal with all the JDs and KPs - by TARGET! )))
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How does undying bond fit in?
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have a very similar deck and it does work great. I tried undying bond before and it does work but I rather some bad santas there. Also no 2cc works fine unless ur against some pretty aggressive decks.