Close

Thread: BB's BigBeat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

BB's BigBeat

....this is BigBeatTM ! xD

4x Twisted Familiar - due to it's good synergy with WotF
    4x Infernal Gargoyle - Gary is extremely useful in this meta full of warriors
    3x Death Mage Thaddeus - ping dmg, always good ))))
    3x Death Collector - organize grave, grow...GROW, but....NEVER ever use his ability when playing against Ele!

4x Furion Terror - instant Board-wipe, recycles crippled buddies (make sure to have WotF out!), immune to fire (Nova,FB),...u want more? (THANKS FF!)

4x Shadow Knight - The Man of the deck, THE, now really, he's SO good with BB, SOOOO, ...don't bother with noobish SK-Loop, u really don't need it

4x Shriek of Vengeance - u can switch to 3x if u will, but there's just WAY too many "reasons" not to, if u ever feel it goes to resources too often, repeat this mantra "i can destroy EACH and EVERY draw engine" over and over))))))
    3x Sacrificial Lamb - always try to use it after WotF
    2x Sever Ties - ....i said EACH and EVERY draw engine, rite? ))))))

2x Contaminated Water - now, this really was just an experimet, so if u don't like it, add 2x 3cc ally of ur choice, but as far as im concerned, despite the fact that i never hesitate to sac this, it just gets along with BB's ability, DMT, FT and SS soooo well im gonna keep it for little longer

4x Wrath of the Forest - 4x-auto-include, and if you ask 'Why?'...well, either don't or try replacing this with ANYthing else )))))
    2x Soul Seeker - i know many people dislike this in BB decks, but its extremely useful when u fall behind early, i initially had 4, then dropped to 3, now im happy with 2 but im not gonna change that anymore since it's won me enough games to earn its spot in this deck
    Last edited by 4Ak; 10-11-2013 at 08:46 PM.
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My guess is that you've basically replaced perfect shot with Contaminated water and recurring terrors to whittle down fatties into banebow range?

Your biggest thorn would be sandworms just looking at it on paper, how does that pan out in a game?
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont understand how Twisted Familiar has synergy, can you explain?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My thought would be to use it on t4 onward to regenerate two res, play wotf, and get the draw at end of turn. Almost a hunter eq to jewelers dream.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can see some synergy with WotF, but I'm confused on how it synergizes with the cards/abilities the OP listed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Davis View Post
    I can see some synergy with WotF, but I'm confused on how it synergizes with the cards/abilities the OP listed.
    ...i only meant WotF actually, the rest is a typo ///
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Twisted Familiar also has a good synergy with Sacrificial Lamb

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How is the Elementalis or fatty match up? Lack of Poison Arrow, Fire Arrow, or The Perfect Shot seems really Ballsy.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.