Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android beta 2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Android beta 2

http://www.shadowera.com/beta/ShadowEra125b2.apk

This version includes many bug fixes and balance changes to match the web development version at test.shadowera.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    http://www.shadowera.com/beta/ShadowEra125b2.apk

This version includes many bug fixes and balance changes to match the web development version at test.shadowera.com
    Dear Kyle, i already told you this bugs, i found it in this new version too:

1 - buttons to scroll through the cards and bar to scroll the screen user of the online games are too small. this creates problems for the display of samsung galaxy s that is not accurate at the edges

2 - if you scroll the deck of cards from left to right near the end, the spread cards appears with missing cards.

3 - i'd like to be able to scroll the cards and the screen of the game online with the finger.

4 - when a card is associated to another, sometimes the image change continuosly betwin the first and the second.

i hope this can help you, good work and Thank you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When I try to play this game, I just get an error saying:

Failure to initialize! Your hardware does not support this application, sorry!

My Android phone is an HTC Hero with 2.3.3, are you thinking of releasing a lighter version of Shadow Era for the low-end Android phones?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thx Kyle, will try the new version now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I encountered an interessting bug:

I was playing a hunter deck against Zaladar (AI).

He has Shard of Power in play, I have 3 Death traps in play (wanted to know if all traps will be triggered when an ally enters play)
    When he plays a Plasma Behemoth, Death trap triggers and deals 5 damage to it, but he stays in play with 1 health. I think after the trap deals 5 dmg, the Shard of Power changes the health to 1 and saves the ally.
    I had a Retreat, so I could repeat the play, and indeed, when the Behemoth enters play, the same thing happened, Trap deals 5 dmg, Ally stays in game with 1 health.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Two enthusiastic thumbs up

Finally got around to downloading and installing your Android Beta version today.

I'm using a Xoom (Honeycomb powered tablet) and everything, I mean everything, appears to function!! I've not been able to play the game via Facebook (Unity and Linux do not get along) so I could be missing some flaws that a typical user may be privy to, but from a first time user's point of view this is wonderful!

Greatly appreciate you porting this to Android. I have several Android-wielding friends on their way over to my place as we speak, and I can almost promise all of them will instantly be hooked once they see Shadow Era.

Kudos to you and the team. Can't wait for the official version!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Been trying this out on motorola defy and so far no bugs specific to android other than what atrusrm said on #4. Not a game breaking bug but would be nice if it's fixed in release version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not bad, just alittle lag.
    Tried a few times, Sandra trublade isn't destroying resources upon being cast, but workin fine other than that.

LG Optimus V

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    works fine on Samsung Galaxy S but i want to have my real account on it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanche View Post
    Not bad, just alittle lag.
    Tried a few times, Sandra trublade isn't destroying resources upon being cast, but workin fine other than that.

LG Optimus V
    Hmmm, mine seem to be destroying resources as expected (again, so long as the requirements are met.. aka they have more resources than I.)