4x Retreat!
    3x Treasured Heirloom

***Items (5)***
    3x Ill-Gotten Gains
    2x Vozitian Orders

***Weapons (3)***
    3x Dagger of Unmaking

TOTAL: 39 cards + Hero

Lance is pretty good at gaining control of the board with his ability. I thought I'd pump it up a notch by using 4 retreat and Dagger of Unmaking. This is what I came up with.

I wanted a couple Lilys in there to cycle my Daggers, but, then I thought why not use Vozitian Orders to trim the number of Lilys? So, I threw a couple of them in there. Then I thought, as long as I have those may as well throw in a couple Priest of the Lights in there as well. So, the VO serves a couple roles in this deck. It can either help recycle your weapons/items with Lily, give you life gain with PotL, or just serve as a way to bounce your crippled allies back for a fresh cast. I also thought that VO would be very nice with Riders of Ellos vs. a Solo deck. If that deck can't kill the Rider in one turn, and I suspect most solo decks will struggle there, you can bounce it back.

Let me know if you can see any way to make the deck better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like fun
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest 1 Black garb, it gives some flexibility. For example, if you use your DOU to attack into a Worm, the worm won't be bounced, but it will die due to black garb.

Also, since you have lily, she can bring back BG if needed.

also, retreat and DOU are problematic on its own vs 'activated abilities upon summoning' allies like SK, Sedu, POL, FT. Bouncing these allies back might actually help your opponent more than weakening him. in these instances, you can still rely on your lanced Raven/Jas of course.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't see the point of only 2 riders. The exist to buff themselves basically. Maybe i'm not getting the mechanic with VO....
    Anyway, just doesn't seem necessary, and sandworms would do fine against a weapon deck.

Just put in another jas and lily.
    Last edited by Junk Style; 10-18-2013 at 07:21 PM.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk Style View Post
    I don't see the point of only 2 riders. The exist to buff themselves basically. Maybe i'm not getting the mechanic with VO....
    Anyway, just doesn't seem necessary, and sandworms would do fine against a weapon deck.

Just put in another jas and lily.
    The VO is meant for the VO loop; in late game, you can keep casting POLs out, looping one after another, gaining a lot of life and depleting your opponent's SE. Also, VO has synergy with lily. Summon an ally, lily gets bounced to hand, recast lily, and lily can bring back IGG, weapons.

His idea with riders is that riders can be ping-ed and chipped with solo hero opponent's weapons; when riders are low in life due to chips or dd, he bounces them back to hand and resummon back; a full life rider is a lot of pain to weapon-based heroes.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 10-18-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    The VO is meant for the VO loop; in late game, you can keep casting POLs out, looping one after another, gaining a lot of life and depleting your opponent's SE. Also, VO has synergy with lily. Summon an ally, lily gets bounced to hand, recast lily, and lily can bring back IGG, weapons.

His idea with riders is that riders can be ping-ed and chipped with solo hero opponent's weapons; when riders are low in life due to chips or dd, he bounces them back to hand and resummon back; a full life rider is a lot of pain to weapon-based heroes.
    but he only has 2 POLs

Still, a VO deck would be cool. I made a haste deck with 4 kris and fleet-foot, but it ends up not having decent 3cc board control on serena. might work with lance though on ally heavy.