Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Players who wont surrender if they are losing

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but ill do nevertheless..
    i just restarted with playing SE, was playing it almost scince begin from time to time, saw new ladder started so i thought why no ttry SE again

but the fun was over rly damn fast, in every 3rd match i meet players who think they are gods or something, chatting really annoying stuff, flaming, then if you almost win (maybe get the enemy hero to 5hp) and you would win in the next turn they start to spam offer draws, you tell them that you wont go draw and that they can leave/finish because its over. so the flame goes on for a coupple of minutes and in the end just nothing happens. they dont leave but the game doesnt end (i really dont know how they stop their cd-timer) but i always end up leaving myself after 30 minutes because its just too annoying oO

is there any way you can solve this problem? i mean its clearly a bug that their cd-timer doesnt count to 0 and this should not be possible imo..
    i really hope that this will be fixed soon :/
    and sorry for grammer
    peace

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 2chilled View Post
    so the flame goes on for a coupple of minutes and in the end just nothing happens. they dont leave but the game doesnt end (i really dont know how they stop their cd-timer) but i always end up leaving myself after 30 minutes because its just too annoying oO
    This is an exaggeration as far as I can tell. When a opponent force quits a game, it take around 3 minutes max for the game to give you a victory.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk Style View Post
    This is an exaggeration as far as I can tell. When a opponent force quits a game, it take around 3 minutes max for the game to give you a victory.
    ya i thought so too.. obviously there is a bug where u can reset the timer or something..
    i didnt exaggerate at all but you dont have to believe me ofc

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It's probably a sync error. Your opponent has already left game but your client does not recognize it or receive the info that your opponent has quit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It might be a better idea to report this under the Bugs section of this forum, providing your in-game name and one of such opponents which you went against.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ya i thought so too.. obviously there is a bug where u can reset the timer or something..
    i didnt exaggerate at all but you dont have to believe me ofc
    ok ima do this when im at home i guess thx i thought about sync error aswell but why was he able to chat with me and still offer draw when he was already out of the game? is this normal?

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    ok ima do this when im at home i guess thx i thought about sync error aswell but why was he able to chat with me and still offer draw when he was already out of the game? is this normal?
    he cannot chat with you if he is out of game. However, sometimes the game will freeze, it's one type of the sync errors; both players see that it's the other opponent on each player's respective screens. (ie. you see it's his turn and he sees it's your turn on each of your own devices) - in this instance, both of you can still chat.

Sadly, in this case, one of you will have to quit to end the game. otherwise it gets stuck in limbo forever.

To add on and further the example, it's also possible that your opponent will leave the game at some point. BUT the server did not send that info to YOUR device, which means that while your opponent is carrying on with his life, your device still shows that you are in-game (waiting for your opponent to finish his turn) - in this case, you have no choice but to quit as well. (On the server, the game has already finished)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So more and more people are using the cd-timer bug... So I might as well share the secrete with everyone...
    1) Start chatting and send two different messages to your opponent.
    2) Send offer draw
    3) Send only 1 message to your opponent
    4) Send offer draw
    5) and the last step (if you mess this step up it won't work) stick your thumb up your bum for 60sec... And presto the game locks up in horror and your opponent can't prevent it..

In case you're wondering how I know this... I hacked into Wulven's server that lists bugs and their causes... I'm sure GDC can validate this (the server hacking part... Geez)
    Last edited by Helio; 10-11-2013 at 03:47 AM.
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Helio View Post
    So more and more people are using the cd-timer bug... So I might as well share the secrete with everyone...
    1) Start chatting and send two different messages to your opponent.
    2) Send offer draw
    3) Send only 1 message to your opponent
    4) Send offer draw
    5) and the last step (if you mess this step up it won't work) stick your thumb up your bum for 60sec... And presto the game locks up in horror and your opponent can't prevent it..

In case you're wondering how I know this... I hacked into Wulven's server that lists bugs and their causes... I'm sure GDC can validate this (the server hacking part... Geez)
    dont try this.. its painful and it doest work..
    if helio enjoys it.. doesnt mean u will