Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A1 BlanketEffect and BEffect are my IGNs, although I rarely play anymore. Waiting for SF to release and see if it piques my interest again.

Do let me state that if you ever play Bazaar instead of Blood Frenzy in your deck, and your goal is not to deck your opponent, I have no idea what your reasoning is. This deck has plenty of healing, so why you'd ever want to give your opponent card advantage is beyond my reckoning. And no, 3x Rothem's Visage is key; you want to be able to sac one early and have good odds of being able to drop one by the time your deck is down to ~15 cards.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey guys you can double attack with the Wild Beserker's just soooooo you know.
    DOXSTA
    Hustler of Illusions
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like this deck. the only change I made was to add a second enrage. Probably the strongest Logan build I've seen.