VERY strong Logan deck. If you're looking for something you won't see anywhere else, try this. This is the first "good" Logan deck I've ever built/posted. That said, I'm @ 25-4 with it at the time of this posting, so an 86% win rate.

You'll take some hits early on, but don't worry, you will almost certainly gain it back, and you will beat the absolute hell out of your opponent.

"The Devil's Visage"

Logan Stonebreaker

4x Shadow Knight
4x Furion Terror

3x Evil Ascendant
4x Crippling Blow
2x Killing Spree
3x Smashing Blow

4x Blood Frenzy
4x Rampage
1x Enrage

4x Berserker's Edge
3x Reserve Weapon
3x Rothem's Visage

Total: 39+hero

Rothem's Visage is a great card in this deck. You don't NEED it to win, but it will keep you alive when you're hurting badly, and due to having Berserker's Edge, Reserve Weapon, and Evil Ascendant, your opponent will often not have any more item destruction to use on it by the time you get it out, so once you drop it, it's probably going to stick around for the rest of the game, due to its regenerating effect. And, when Rothem's Visage sticks around for "the rest of the game," that usually means you win said game. A recurring loop of hasted Shadow Knights and Furion Terrors is just absolutely fiendish.

Don't downplay the significance/necessity of having the 4x Rampage+Enrage in the deck; I did, and it doesn't work nearly as well/consistently - you NEED to have a Rampage on at some point in the game. Also, in case it doesn't go without saying, don't play Enrage until you NEED it to stay alive. Otherwise, all you're doing is setting yourself up to have it 'severed' as a killing play against you.

I'll comment later on this if objections/questions arise. Otherwise, do build/play the deck - I assure you, you'll not be disappointed in its performance. Not just that, but most people you'll face just don't know what in the hell to do against it.

Enjoy!