Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Logan Stonebreaker - TDV (The Devil's Visage)

VERY strong Logan deck. If you're looking for something you won't see anywhere else, try this. This is the first "good" Logan deck I've ever built/posted. That said, I'm @ 25-4 with it at the time of this posting, so an 86% win rate.

You'll take some hits early on, but don't worry, you will almost certainly gain it back, and you will beat the absolute hell out of your opponent.

"The Devil's Visage"

Logan Stonebreaker

4x Shadow Knight
    4x Furion Terror

3x Evil Ascendant
    4x Crippling Blow
    2x Killing Spree
    3x Smashing Blow

4x Blood Frenzy
    4x Rampage
    1x Enrage

4x Berserker's Edge
    3x Reserve Weapon
    3x Rothem's Visage

Total: 39+hero

Rothem's Visage is a great card in this deck. You don't NEED it to win, but it will keep you alive when you're hurting badly, and due to having Berserker's Edge, Reserve Weapon, and Evil Ascendant, your opponent will often not have any more item destruction to use on it by the time you get it out, so once you drop it, it's probably going to stick around for the rest of the game, due to its regenerating effect. And, when Rothem's Visage sticks around for "the rest of the game," that usually means you win said game. A recurring loop of hasted Shadow Knights and Furion Terrors is just absolutely fiendish.

Don't downplay the significance/necessity of having the 4x Rampage+Enrage in the deck; I did, and it doesn't work nearly as well/consistently - you NEED to have a Rampage on at some point in the game. Also, in case it doesn't go without saying, don't play Enrage until you NEED it to stay alive. Otherwise, all you're doing is setting yourself up to have it 'severed' as a killing play against you.

I'll comment later on this if objections/questions arise. Otherwise, do build/play the deck - I assure you, you'll not be disappointed in its performance. Not just that, but most people you'll face just don't know what in the hell to do against it.

Enjoy!
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reserved
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here is the LINK to view this deck with the deckbuilder tool.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tempted to build this but how do you deal with stealth?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Evil Ascendent?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Davis View Post
    Evil Ascendent?
    And/or Crippling Blow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You somehow read my mind building this deck I have a similar version but no SK and instead i use Arthelys Crypt.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFerrari View Post
    You somehow read my mind building this deck I have a similar version but no SK and instead i use Arthelys Crypt.
    I think an advantage of using SK is that you get an ally on board at the same time you're retrieving a dead ally. Also you could use that retrieved ally immediately rather than waiting for the next turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I think an advantage of using SK is that you get an ally on board at the same time you're retrieving a dead ally. Also you could use that retrieved ally immediately rather than waiting for the next turn.
    I saw it that way that I had too many +5cc spells and it would hurt the resource curve. I also run Aldmor so I ciuld get FT back in the same turn anyway. I rarely used Logans ability as I felt I often didnt need to.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I saw it that way that I had too many +5cc spells and it would hurt the resource curve. I also run Aldmor so I ciuld get FT back in the same turn anyway. I rarely used Logans ability as I felt I often didnt need to. I play slow paced so there is no need to get it right away.