Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Ak View Post
    ...with all due respect, even AI can beat this deck
    Serena Superdraw's successor?
    𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓼

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Logan Stonebreaker - TDV (The Devil's Visage)

With all due respect, you're obviously doing something wrong. I was being completely sincere when I said I was 25-4 with it. Though, admittedly, I've lost two more games since, bringing me to 25-6 overall with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith☆Star View Post
    Serena Superdraw's successor?
    No sir. Feel free to check my game history from both Android and PC clients if you'd like to see the records. The IGN is BEffect. Only maybe 1 or 2 matches in the past 30 (between the two clients) have been using another deck.

And seriously, nothing could ever succeed Serena Superdraw; that deck was poetry in motion.
    Last edited by BlanketEffect; 10-13-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Harsh. Seems like pretty stable deck to me
    Keeper of Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

"The closer we are to death, the more alive we feel"

----------------------------------------------------------
    Read Shadow era fanfiction @
    www.fanfiction.net/game/Shadow-Era/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, what he meant to say is that he actually loses to AI, but it's the *deck's* fault.

Right.
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How do you deal with burn decks ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Logan Stonebreaker - TDV (The Devil's Visage)

If you are talking about burn decks that work well, they encompass allies, and Rampage/Evil Ascendant work greatly against them. If you're talking about burn decks that use nothing but direct damage as their kill condition, A.) Those decks are largely inconsistent above the 200 mark, and B.) I throw away my ally control and focus solely on Berserker's Edge, Reserve Weapon, Rothem's Visage, and hasted allies. Also, luck of the draw dependent, Enrage goes a long way in this scenario.

The problem with pure burn is its drawing power; either it uses Tome of Knowledge, which is slow, or uses Bazaar, which means I don't need to use Blood Frenzy, living longer, and able to reach my kill condition just as quickly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Looks better than Rothem's Wrath [DP 2.012]. Going to give this a swing.

Have you tried slotting in Braxnorian Veteran? Helps recycle those Crippling Blows destroyed by Evil Ascendant.

Do you find Killing Spree helps in this deck much?
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    Looks better than Rothem's Wrath [DP 2.012]. Going to give this a swing.

Have you tried slotting in Braxnorian Veteran? Helps recycle those Crippling Blows destroyed by Evil Ascendant.

Do you find Killing Spree helps in this deck much?
    Funny you mention it, I've taken Killing Spree out because it's just too situational and, ultimately, high on my list of "acceptable to sacrifice" cards. Anything that fits those two criteria is eligible (and destined) to be cut.

I replaced them with +1 Smashing Blow and +1 Evil Ascendant. Works much better that way, since you're that much more likely to get an early EA out.

As for Braxnorian Soldier, to be honest, I can't tell you the last time I've ever been like, "Man, I really wish I had another Crippling Blow!" Meaning that with only 4x CB, the deck still has plenty of board control, and therefore Brax would just take up space better filled by the more important things already in the deck. In my opinion, that is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey blanket. Have you got a new IGN? Checked you out in search and Beffect hasn't been on since reset.

Firstly let me say thanks so much for posting this deck dude. Was getting bored playing the same or similar decks as loads of guys out there (sinful seduction amber, antimatter zal etc) and was looking for a change. Saw this deck and thought id give it a try.

Since last reset I got up to 260 approx and started getting bad run of games. Switched to this deck and have gone 13-1 in last 14 games. This deck is sick.

Got lucky and drew my first shadow colossus and swapped him into this deck in place of one of the smashing blows. I find it adds another massive threat to this deck.

I find this deck lasts to late game regardless of matchup (or what I've seen so far) and so resource isn't a massive problem. By this point a hasted shadow colossus can often win the game for me once its out.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Will keep you posted on progress with this deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i made a veryyy similar deck but i tested both and i think bazaar is much better than blood frenzy plus that i am sure 3 rothem visage is tooooo many