Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Most Vicious Deck I've Played Against

250 rated player on an Ether Renewal x Interference Zaladar deck.

Basically he had mass card draw in his deck 4 interference, 4 Mind controls, 4 Shadow fonts , I think 4 Feedbacks, and probably some big allies that he mostly declined to play seeing as I was also playing Zaladar that game though out of desperation he did throw down a black knight at the end.

Why was it a "vicious" deck. Nearly EVERY OTHER TURN, he would use INTERFERENCE on me. He'd run out of cards, use Ether Renewal, Feedback and then bomb the crap out of me with some kind of crazy stuff. He also had 4 shrieks which meant that my pressous ally recyling item kept getting destroyed. He destoyred 3, good thing I brought 4.

It was just a crazy game straight out of a Yu-Gi-Oh cartoon. At the very end I was completely decked for 3-4 whole turns. It was a crazy game. too bad the replay is bugged and I can't watch it or show it.

I'd also THOUGHT of making a deck like this but never got around to it. And to see someone else make it and play it so well was pretty cool. GG

What's the most vicious deck YOU've ever played against =p

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like a Zaladar SE deck. Just solo zeal with energy cards+that energy sword and a few fatties which can be annoying if his bazaar sticks.

Easy... the guy played 4 smoke screens... and recycled lay lows via shrine of negatia... killed me with 2 allies... this deck isn't too competitive IMO, but with the right hand, the game becomes a 1 player game.
    Last edited by Rated GG; 10-09-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    IGN: TJ Rated GG

currently playing:
    GG's Lance - The Diplomat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the nastiest deck ive faced is a 65 card deck millstalker due to the fact i was using milladar so the i wouldnt get milling damage for a while i was down to like 2 health just managed to get by thanks to infinity core thanks to EA+FT+CW i could take his SKs in one turn really tough AoA saved my ass
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nastiest deck I've faced? Can't really pinpoint one (because usually it's just a bad matchup, never something especially vicious).

Ironically enough though, the most painful matchup for me was running into my own Lone Wolf build, when I was testing out a Solo-Nishaven build... I got ripped to pieces quite literally... It's very weird getting beaten by an exact copy of your own deck...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fakekiki's pre-DP Plague Zhanna.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think it's the deck, but a person piloting it. There are some very vicious players here.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd say rush Eladwen when they go first and have a good draw. I'm usually screwed no matter what I'm playing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Davis View Post
    I'd say rush Eladwen when they go first and have a good draw. I'm usually screwed no matter what I'm playing.
    A good eladwen draw going first is def bad, but even worse is when that elad rush has a few DoT cards they play on turn 4 or 5 on your hero. Then you are really done.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The nasties deck I faced was a anti-millstalker Zhanna. The deck was larger *ahem* than the actually mill-decks and it ran Mass Purification and Nowhere to Hide lol. The match ended really really badly for me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dont know about the most vicious deck, but i will tell you the most vicous card.

Playing as a Shadow Knight cycle based millstalker until the moment you have 3 of them in play, and the opponnent plays Change of Plans , shuffling your 4 and last SK into a 30 card deck...

This never happen to me, but i do have 2 of those on my hunter deck just for that oh so glorious moment to happen
    Last edited by sirika; 10-09-2013 at 07:54 PM.