Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    I'd actually go the other way around on that. There is enough other sources of card draw that you could probably get away with not using Wizent's. Especially since a lot of the card draw works well with Tidal Wave, should you choose to run it. But Priests tend to be a slow class, and Tidal Wave allows them to take that damage in the beginning without automatically losing. A Priest without Tidal Wave almost has to be a rush deck, and they don't really have the class cards or abilities to support that.
    this

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm convinced any deck that can do well without Tidal... will be awesome with Tidal

And as others mentioned... tidal is a really good card, you are hurting your deck by not including it...
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    If you don't plan on using Tidal Wave, you need to have some low cost allies. Otherwise, you will take too much damage at the beginning and will find it very difficult to claim board control once you do start playing allies.
    100 % true >>> add jasmines and puwens and briggite skullborn if u wanna dont use tidal wave

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have to say i haven't had a game yet without wave where raven wildheart wasn't my last hope
    Your quality will be known among your enemies before ever you meet them.