Close

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore Questions!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    From the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by ocnarb View Post
    Heroes appear on artworks holding weapons/armors, some of them have names? We will see them in-game?

We have the Rosecult sisters, Loest is the adoptive son of Wizent, Gunther and Nishaven were part of King's Rothem, etc, etc ... What are the others relationships you guys come up with? Knowing if 2 characters are friends or enemies is good enough for me =)
    Quote Originally Posted by ocnarb View Post
    Who is Kelvin, Voltar, Izikus, Grundler and Madelain?
    White Shadow of Vozit
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

plo
    1) Could you reveal some of the politics between the Nations? How does the Hand of the King influence the world and what are their motivations? Does Layar has any particular strategy to keep it's supremacy?

2) What are the elementals? How were they born? And what are they made of? Do they have a soul or are they just energy flowing randomly?

3) How were the shadow crystals formed and what are they made of? And why do they react to the dark desires of people making them bad(with the exception of Zhanna)?

4) Could you describe more the cultures of the different nations? And how do they relate to their environment and political past?

5) Could you describe in detail the geography of Balor? What are the metals, species, soil and terrain you find in each continent? Why do we find them where they are? And how does that influence the army, buildings, cultures each nation has?

6) About the Priests, do their powers come from god or is are they just psychological?

7) With regards to the other worlds, are they just formed out of nowhere? Or did they all exist ever since the beginning of the universe? And is it possible for a world to literally be destroyed and cease to be.

8) How are the shadow gates formed?

9) What is Aldmor?

I am eagerly waiting for a possible answer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by plo View Post
    1) Could you reveal some of the politics between the Nations? How does the Hand of the King influence the world and what are their motivations? Does Layar has any particular strategy to keep it's supremacy?

2) What are the elementals? How were they born? And what are they made of? Do they have a soul or are they just energy flowing randomly?

3) How were the shadow crystals formed and what are they made of? And why do they react to the dark desires of people making them bad(with the exception of Zhanna)?

4) Could you describe more the cultures of the different nations? And how do they relate to their environment and political past?

5) Could you describe in detail the geography of Balor? What are the metals, species, soil and terrain you find in each continent? Why do we find them where they are? And how does that influence the army, buildings, cultures each nation has?

6) About the Priests, do their powers come from god or is are they just psychological?

7) With regards to the other worlds, are they just formed out of nowhere? Or did they all exist ever since the beginning of the universe? And is it possible for a world to literally be destroyed and cease to be.

9) What is Aldmor?

You do know that we're supposed to ask questions we want answered, right? It's not a contest to see who can come up with the hardest question
    No animals were harmed in the making of this sig... I tried, but that damn monkey was way too fast.

IGN: Disturbed Animal

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

9) What is Aldmor?

Ha! Many of those things are secrets that may not be revealed for a long long time. But it's good to see the curiosity that has been stirred up. Hopefully you will have fun trying to think up answers for yourselves as we go along.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think we've all had these questions but assumed we couldn't ask, lol. I'm curious about Aldmor myself, especially with the flavor text on Aldmor Conduit.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

9) What is Aldmor?

At least two of those questions get some sort of answer in my Random Heroes podcast interview with Nachyo.
    Last edited by Preybird; 10-05-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Where did scourge colossus come from? There's abit about karlstard but not scourge would be an interesting read

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    When is the whole book coming out?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    MORE QUESTIONS!!!

1) Will the Shadow Gates ever open to another world that has humans?

2) How did the minotaurs become slaves of the Wulven?

3) When will the dragons, or at least bigger snakes, come from Rackack?

4) What kind of creatures come from Emore, if not the Fire Snake? I had assumed the Elementals at one point, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

5) Why do both Human and Shadow have access to the Homunculi tribe?

6) Who are the Twilight?

7) How is the Man of Shadows able to keep the Shadow forces from fighting amongst each other?
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

plo
    And about the alternative card art. Which artwork is the official appearance of each hero? The CotC or DP? Or both of them? And do you plan to explain the change of appearance of each hero?