Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who plays what?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Who plays what?

Since we all apparently like card games with cool art, what does everyone play? Be it pen and paper or tabletop RPGs, CCG\TCG's, LARP, MMO's, etc.
    Please keep it to multiple player games, ie no Single player video games, game books, or other games against A.I.

I've played MTG off and on since near the beginning, I acquired other games and decks over the years, yet rarely go beyond reading over the rules. Always had a thing for fantasy art, guess that was what really got me started. Some friends and I played a bastardized dnd variant in school, and smatters of tabletop over the years. Always hold a place in my heart though. Online will be great for me, as people will WANT to play!
    I swore Yeats ago to never play wow, I still have not, but a friend did talk me into ddo. This is my first mmo experience, and I'm trying to play it like dragon age or something. Really new, but it's kinda fun. Looks like that's goin on the back burner. Well, if you made it this far, hope to hear from you all soon.
    May the match begin!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've played MTG, Yugioh, Pokemon, L5R, VS, WoW TCG, all at least semi-competitively. I've dabbled in the WoW MMO a bit but nothing life altering. Soon I'll be knee deep in Starcraft 2 (with a healthy dose of Shadow Era, ofcourse )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've played Yu-Gi-Oh and MTG

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've played YuGiOh, MTG, Warlord, V-TES, Initial D, L5R, A Game Of Thrones, Duel Masters and a lot of other card based games that I've picked up theme decks and a few boosters just to mess around with.

And that's just the card games. I've played a bunch of table top miniature games as well. I had a few years of free time on my hands and got hooked on TCGs and Miniatures

For miniatures games; Chainmail, DnD Minis, War Machine, Hero Clix, Mordheim, Warhammer Fantasy, WoW, Lord of the Rings and others.
    Last edited by kangel; 07-14-2010 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a few games :)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play Maragan and Paradox! The Musical.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Basically just MTG. But due to lack of opponents here in my hometown, I've sort stopped playing. FNM's aren't held anywhere near where I live.

I like to take my cards out every now and then, and reminisce...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had a huge MTG collection back in the day, but didn't play a single game lol. Same small town problem, I guess... But I liked to collect them and admire the card art.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seems to be a theme here. I'm another one with a reasonable MTG collection that just sits there and collects dust due to lack of people to play against, do play it over XBLA though. Apart from that I've bought and play/ed pretty much every TCG or similar released on the iphone (Urban Rivals, Strongholds, Orions, Elemon TD, Warsquared and to my shame Moonga and Arena 9).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I've played Yugioh and MTG over xbox live as well as Orions and ElementalMonstersTD, and that's pretty much it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm playing Warhammer: Invasion at the moment, have played Warlord CCG before (seems to have various aspects in common with Shadow Era) and have some background with Magic the Gathering as well, so i really am looking forward to play Shadow Era with guys and gals all over the world!