Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The new tournament system is independent of the existing and upcoming digital system. It's intended for players to better organize their own tournaments, enable players to take part in organized play more easily, and also to show off the winners.

The Elo system for the ladders is for generating the brackets.

@GreyMouser What scores are you trying to change? You submit the score from the best of 3 match (eg 2-1) and your opponent does the same to confirm. You must be an admin to edit scores from matches that have already been submitted. Please pm me if you have any specific questions.

@Kip thorp: Both players must be using the same version of SE for them to be able to play together. If your opponent agrees to play on mobile then that's fine. If not, you'll have to play on the web or wait for the iOS update.

There is a lot of help for how the system works and how to use it at http://www.shadowera.com/competitions.php?do=help including youtube instructional videos.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool. Wonder if there's anyway that this could be integrated into the upcoming automated tournaments in game? So that results in tournaments are automatically updated on the competition tab. It would bring people to the forums and boost activity here too.

Just a thought.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So this is pc only?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The new tournament system is independent of the existing and upcoming digital system. It's intended for players to better organize their own tournaments, enable players to take part in organized play more easily, and also to show off the winners.

The Elo system for the ladders is for generating the brackets.

@GreyMouser What scores are you trying to change? You submit the score from the best of 3 match (eg 2-1) and your opponent does the same to confirm. You must be an admin to edit scores from matches that have already been submitted. Please pm me if you have any specific questions.

@Kip thorp: Both players must be using the same version of SE for them to be able to play together. If your opponent agrees to play on mobile then that's fine. If not, you'll have to play on the web or wait for the iOS update.

There is a lot of help for how the system works and how to use it at http://www.shadowera.com/competitions.php?do=help including youtube instructional videos.

Kyle, thank you for the response, it must be difficult to make all the attributes, enhancements and versions available on all platforms.
    I can't begin to understand all that you all have to go through, that being said, do you all know the % of what platforms you players use ( I'm sure you all do). And if the mobile devices are in a majority ( I have no idea if they are). I would urge you all to try to make the updates and enhancements as available across all platforms! It can only help SE contunue to be a great game!

Again, it is very nice to have a response from you! Thanks
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

edit: where's mine?
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Kyle, thank you for the response, it must be difficult to make all the attributes, enhancements and versions available on all platforms.
    I can't begin to understand all that you all have to go through, that being said, do you all know the % of what platforms you players use ( I'm sure you all do). And if the mobile devices are in a majority ( I have no idea if they are). I would urge you all to try to make the updates and enhancements as available across all platforms! It can only help SE contunue to be a great game!

Again, it is very nice to have a response from you! Thanks
    It's not that the new feature is PC only, it's that players need to be using the same version of the game to play. Once the update is available for Apple so that iOS is up to date with all other platforms, you'll be able to play with anyone with no issue.

Hope that clears things up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So if using a mobile withe latest version then this is just a way to set tournaments and such easier over the website?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Found nothing about sponsor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BRK Kv View Post
    Found nothing about sponsor
    looks like the prizes are just points for the tournament ranking :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosal View Post
    looks like the prizes are just points for the tournament ranking :/