Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by eev View Post
    well basically Transference is useless now. Mind Control was ok, just bounce could be fixed and that's all.
    Transference now seems to do what it's intended to do be flavour; give you access to opponent's resource. Only now it does it without giving you a 'live' card advantage.

It has the added bonus now that it doesnt require any enemy cards in hand, and as such people cannot protect themselves from it (eg by throwing away Aeons etc).

I think this change makes it interesting. It's a card you have to consider using or not, and no longer a 4x auto include. It adds to mill effects and can mess with opponents' plans (since they dont know what you took either now - and they dont know how many of x card is in their deck either)

Cool change.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It becomes a 6+ turn card now as it won't give card advantage and offers no board control. Sure It can be cool then but it won't see much play in early turns anymore. Unless its cost drops to two.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    For some reason I'm unable to open the webpage that lists the upcoming possible changes. Could someone quote it here, please? Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    For some reason I'm unable to open the webpage that lists the upcoming possible changes. Could someone quote it here, please? Thanks.
    http://dev.wulven.com:8080/secure/Is...+ASC&mode=hide

i presume 1.25 will not include rogues or any new cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link but I'm unable to open it. I'm at work so maybe its a permission issue with the local server.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Medusil and Dirk what they need is 4 life not lower cost abilities. Blake with 1 hp is kinda useless, mind control i like the change but only if the ally that you might control can attack the turn you mc him. Because if he ain't it's basically a 1 turn thing that you may not even get it's effect to shine cause of ally removal.

Jericho's ability buff is great as is Jasmine's. Deathbone is good too now. He is effectively a 3 cost 4 damage ally.

Careful Planing is wrong approach. I think instead of reducing it's cost make it that once per turn you can check the top card of the deck and if you want you can place it at the bottom of the deck. The arrow's cost down is fine, even though i would like to see them be different from each other. Tracking is still meh :P

Ice storm is a good change. 4 cost to do 2 damage to all enemy allies where on the next turn i could cast a tidal wave wasn't so good. Now i can cast it while i am on turn 3 and kill some blakes, sparks, snakes etc. Curse might needs to be ongoing instead of cost reduction. Conversion is 50-50. Haven't used it in a game and as i see the change it seems great.

All in all thanks Kyle for hearing the playerbase. The changes need testing of course, but it is something to chew on!
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    anyway these changes will make really interesting meta. Priest should be much better, Hunters too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We'll test things out for a few days, and if anything doesn't work then it can be adjusted again before the v1.25 release. I am aiming to submit on Monday.
    Not quite sure how to read this. Will there be more bug fixes before 1.25 goes out the door? Seems like there are bugs not yet reflected in your bug tracker and bugs in the tracker not yet resolved.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just a few opinions:

Curse: unusable, should be 2cc for ongoing

Campfire Stories: quite unusable, should heal hero also

Dirk: still sucks, maybe add "cannot be target"?

Medusil: quite unusable, 2cc for 2/2 seems better

Not on the list:

Logon: completely useless now, how about change to 3 for all ally +1/+0 for 1 turn?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At first glance I really like most of the changes and think I will end up liking the rest of them. Making Blake a 1 defense is awesome, making him less of an auto-play and more dependent on whether you have board control already or not. He can die to a 1 attack hero weapon now! Nerfing Sandra and HBM will also make them less appealing to many decks, but they will still be useful as part of a priest resource destruction theme.

Curse - still useless as has been stated. It would have to be ongoing or a cantrip (effect + draw a card) to ever be useful

I'm already having fun testing a priest deck with nothing costing over 4...