Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Scourge Colossus

When are you guys going to release this card for sale again.. ..?
    It's not as if there is a limit on how many that CAN be released .. It's what WILL be released that's annoying
    And when your opponent drops the card on you during play it seems an unfair playing field if access to some cards are denied to all players who do support the game in good faith ...
    Come on guys .... Lighten up ... Let the game flow...
    We have invested our time, our money, our love into thjs game ..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Isn't it based on when players sell them to the merchant, or you can get it from the DP pack?
    Proud Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.

I may set you on fire. It's not personal, I just like fire.

IGN: AP Flamebringer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nooooo my precioussssss Scourge Colossus... forever shall you be exclusive *pets my legendary collection* yesss... but yeah what's the point of a legendary rarity that is easy to get? I have 2 Scourge Colossus which is probably enough, but I do often go hunting for a third just cuz. But let me tell you yeah, he is pretty dam nice. You can build an entire deck around him. Oh I'm sorry does that make you want him even more? Where are manners!? *evil laugh*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamebringer View Post
    Isn't it based on when players sell them to the merchant, or you can get it from the DP pack?
    yes this is right but it also goes against the "not pay to win" policy that SE has

plo
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosal View Post
    yes this is right but it also goes against the "not pay to win" policy that SE has
    Yes, indeed it is against it's "not pay to win" policy.

And it's very disgusting for me. It gives the feeling of pay2win to the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Scourge Colossus has to attack the hero in order to destroy an item or ability. As a result, he is really just the same as any other ally with enough health to survive a Supernova. Kill him with auto-kill like Tidal Wave and Mind Control. Disable/Freeze him with Captured Prey, Freezing Grip, etc. Multiple burn cards. Reduce attack to zero with Raven, Punisher's Gauntlets, etc. Bounce him to slow your opponent down and draw more possible answers.

I really don't get why people complain about him so much. Yeah, he's powerful, but he's 6 cost, he's supposed to be powerful. Most options to deal with him are cheaper. You don't need to run him to build a competitive deck, and most the top players have 4x so they could run him if they wanted to.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its sad but I have never been hit with one, they are to easy to stop. It is by no means an auto win card and still affordable with out paying SC as long as you have the time to keep refreshing the merchant.

plo
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    You don't need to run him to build a competitive deck, and most the top players have 4x so they could run him if they wanted to.
    And in the same way Jasmine is powerful but you don't need her to build a competitive deck. Therefore there would be no problem if she were Legendary.

plo
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBornDM View Post
    Its sad but I have never been hit with one, they are to easy to stop. It is by no means an auto win card and still affordable with out paying SC as long as you have the time to keep refreshing the merchant.
    Unfortunately few people have the time for that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by plo View Post
    And in the same way Jasmine is powerful but you don't need her to build a competitive deck. Therefore there would be no problem if she were Legendary.
    And I wouldn't have a problem with her being Legendary. But I think you were missing the point of that statement. The existence of Scourge Colossus does not make the game pay to win, because purchasing Colossus does not anywhere near guarantee you a win.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!