Close

Thread: Durations

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Durations

Hi,
    I have question, how those durations works? Duration 1 = card is active from time you play it till the end of next oponents turn, than leaves game, wright?
    Duration 2 = card is active from time you play it till the end of another oponents turn, so my turn, his turn, my turn and his turn?

So what about cards like Rain delay? "until the end of your next turn"? Is it duration 1.5 ?

Is it able to make cards with 2.5 duration = mean it leaves game at the end of your turn?

And what is exactly mean by "turn". Is here my and oponent turn, or it is one turn (half mine and half oponents?) Bcs Eladwen froze for 2 turns, but the allyes stayes frozen my turn, his turn, my turn and his turn = 4 turns. Rain delay says "until the end of your next turn" . So I am bit confused about all of this turns :-)

Thanks, Maskee
    Last edited by maskee; 09-25-2013 at 06:13 AM.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heya,

Duration counts down at the start of each of your turns after you play a card with the key term "Duration X." For example, if I play Blood Moon which has Duration 3 then I will count down the first point of Duration at the start of my next turn (2 remaining). At the start of my second turn after playing Blood Moon I will count down the second point of Duration (1 remaining). Finally, at the start of my 3rd turn after playing Blood Moon I will count the third point of Duration leaving the timer at 0 and the card will be destroyed and placed in the graveyard.

Cards like Rain Delay don't use "Duration X" because they tell you exactly when they end.

Hope that helps!
    Proud member of the Shadow Era Design Team
    Love and Peace!
    Former Physical World Champion
    Card Advantage 101