Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Amber's SE ability ignores Reserve Weapon +1 base attack

Description: Amber's SE ability ignores Reserve Weapon +1 base attack.
    Platform: Mac OS X
    Version: 2.012
    Steps to reproduce: In match Espeth Tirel vs Ardyne I had a JD on the board then I used Amber's SE ability and cast Reserve Weapon. I attacked his Aldon but I did 3 damages only instead of 4. Then I checked Amber's ability well so I try to change the order. I cast another JD and this time power was 2 because of RW but again... after I used Amber's ability it took only +1.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Read amber's ability again. It removes all other bonuses and gives +2 attack.
    Last edited by -V-; 09-22-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    Wanna know how to draw 13 cards in 1 turn? See this - http://youtu.be/4t7QlmwK_HM

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by -V- View Post
    Read amber's ability again. It gives +2 attack and removes all other bonuses.
    Actually, it says "may not gain". Additionally, it does not remove all bonuses, since when you return a weapon to the board with RW the +1 gain stays. Therefore, it is possible to get a 4 attack JD, but only if you first get it back from the graveyard.

Incidentally, personally I think this is highly arbitrary (and, what's worse, confusing), but apparently that's how it was decided.
    IGN: Shadaba