Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

[BUG] Full Moon permanently decreases ATK

As has been reported, Full Moon appears to permanently decrease the ATK of your allies when it wears off. I've done a moderate amount of experimenting with this, and I'm pretty sure the problem is not that the ATK is getting set to zero, but rather than 2 ATK is getting subtracted twice from the creature, as evidenced by the fact that a Plasma Behemoth ends up at 1 ATK (5 - 2 - 2) rather than 0 ATK.

related: I can't replicate the "Keldor goes to zero attack" bug on the test server without the use of Full Moon, which means I think Keldor is OK?
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There was or is two Keldor bugs; not sure which one you tested. One is just simply his attack continually subtracting 2 after his ability's used once. The other one involves having some sort of attack modifier played on Keldor. But this latter one affects a class of cards and not Keldor specifically. Assuming this bug is fixed correctly, it should resolve the latter.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    One is just simply his attack continually subtracting 2 after his ability's used once.
    Yeah, I can't replicate that on test server OR live server.
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ionno. Ice reported that one. Now that I look at it again, this was in v1.23 though so it could've been fixed in v1.24.

Apparently, I reported some bug--which I can't specifically remember now--with Keldor in v1.24. Probably the one about temporary attack buffs and Keldor, since I confirmed it awhile back.