Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you can always play with both, however from my experience and having used both exclusively Lizzy is more useful most of the time. plus the lizzy aeon combo is just golden and saves you the SE the staff requires

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, so....ive been playing with eliz and to.....to and staff.....eliz and staff...and I must take back what I said about staff. Eliz and staff is my favorite. Like someone already posted, the trick with staff is knowing when to use it and when to stock up. 4x staff and eliz is all the draw u will ever need in a priest deck.
    One card I dont see you using however is banish. Try a 3/3 split of banish and retreat. One strategy that priests have trouble with is the SK loop. Banish can help with that.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like you guys already covered the key elements to include in a Zhanna deck and already gave more than enough suggestions for exchanges. Just want to say if you are looking further knowledge on the hero and decks, or you want to learn more about another hero or certain element in the game, check out www.scholarsoftheshadows.com.
    Founder and formal leader of the guild Guardians of Shadow Era

Gift to the Shadow Era community
    scholarsoftheshadows.com

I serve the community anyway I can
    Want Deck Help or Advice l Want a Website for your Guild l Want Tips on Starting your own Guild
    Contact me for any of the above by PMing me on these forums