Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    same problem

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay can you try the Android Injector software, http://www.harmonyhollow.net/android_injector.shtml it might work easier for you to install the apk.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Okay can you try the Android Injector software, http://www.harmonyhollow.net/android_injector.shtml it might work easier for you to install the apk.
    i hope this program work but i've installed a lot of applications and this is a problem of shadow era.apk.

anyway thank you for your work, really!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried to download the apk directly in the browser, and the installation failed with "Application Not Installed". Checking the device logs, I can see there is a security error because the apk was not signed. However, using the copy to sd card instructions I provided, the same file installed fine on my Samsung Galaxy SL, and the Android Injector should also work...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All I gets is APPLICATION NOT INSTALLED. I've been installing APKs for a long time now and never needed Android Injector before. Has anybody else gotten this to work?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I tried to download the apk directly in the browser, and the installation failed with "Application Not Installed". Checking the device logs, I can see there is a security error because the apk was not signed. However, using the copy to sd card instructions I provided, the same file installed fine on my Samsung Galaxy SL, and the Android Injector should also work...
    i've tryed, injector don't work with my phone, i've already controlled driver and so on...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i tried this:

Menu
    Settings
    Applications
    Enable Unknown Sorces [x]
    Then
    Development
    Enable USB Debugging [x]

and injector finally start to install the app, but... "installation failed". anyone can suggest something?
    Last edited by atrusrm; 04-06-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Application Not Installed

I've tried several methods of installing and they all end up the same. Bad APK?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tried downloading from laptop, loading it to me sd card, and installing using a file manager...didn't work either.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay, will have to try again tomorrow... But at least it is working for me now! Perhaps if you are in the US your phones are more locked down and always require a signed API from the android store.