Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

new gwen player looking for advice

I'm new to the forum. So far you guys have been great in helping. My question to my fellow Gwen players. I'm looking for advice on the good and the bad match ups for her. Being a Jericho player I know she's bad against him and the dreaded Tidal Wave to clear allies and healing to muddle your bow attack. Other then both priests and the always boring mill stalker approach. How can I better counter that besides having to use nowhere to hide on him and grundlers double. The priest I have no answer to except playing my allies selectively and hitting with my bow. All advice e is welcome from anyone. I'd also like to know her good match ups. Love the forum as well. Cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I answered your bad matchup question on your other thread, but as to good matchups it's generally heroes with weak Item destruction and little to no healing. So mages for sure, and Elementals (provided you don't feed their Soul Reaper and Infinity Core with dead allies).

Here's the link to my Gwen hero breakdown:

Gwenneth Truesight
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome dude!

I run a solo Gwen, I think it works better for me.

About this Jericho thing: I think he is a really bad MU. Why? Because his ability destroys you RF (obviously). But he has to draw, so he has to use some SE when he wants some draw from the Staff. Also, it's a 4 SE ability. You probably have 4x Rapid Fire. So when you draw it, don't sac in any case, keep it. You also have Into the Forest, which protects your RF from being removed, so you can buy a couple turns depending on how many ITFs you have in your hand.

This is Raph's solo Gwen: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....d-no-more-quot
    Here you can see the strategy, the MUs and stuff.
    It's a very good deck and you should take a look it's worth it

Enjoy the game!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks to both you guys