Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Blood Frenzy with Bazaar

Several times I've been in a situation where my opponent has played bazaar before I've been able to play Blood Frenzy. When this happens, I'm never really sure if I should still play Blood Frenzy (when it's the only thing i can play on turn 2) or not. When it's early on I usually don't play it. However, mid or end game I might play BF. I'd be interested to know what others are doing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    2 cards per turn is probably all you're going to be able to utilize. If my opponent plays a Bazaar while I'm a warrior, I usually just shrug and start resourcing my Blood Frenzys.
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    yeah sometimes i play it late game when you're down to few cards in hand and have lots of resources to play multiple cards, but early game i resource them if bazaar is out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    resource them, pretty much only double bazaar with my majiya or elementalis decks.
    twizzm. o_O

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Card draw wins games. At worst, you have a free card to resource every turn. At best, you have extra options to choose the best card for the situation. I always play Blood Frenzy when someone plays Bazaar, and it hasn't cost me yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Always cast it. Allows you to get 3 allies per turn at later stage which can bee too much for some opponents
    A1

"borderline melancholics, who can keep their symptoms of depression under control and yet retain the ability to work, whatever might happen ... indeed, this it the essential point in modern cynicism: the ability of its bearers to work - in spite of anything that might happen." Peter Sloterdijk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I usually run Blood Frenzy as soon as I get it. First strike advantage is good so sometimes I'll yield for that but usually I play it. Then again, both of the "current" Warrior decks I have have Jeweler's Dream and the resource curves are suited for fast hitting. Different deck compositions will have different mileage but generally, I would say play Blood Frenzy regardless.

Probably the only case I'd say otherwise is against Jericho.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    People playing Bazaar against you is like free wins, its awesome. Resource your own card draw.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club