Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

thoughts on my zhanna deck?

Well I have only played for a few months and have pulled myself up to 220 rank. I was stuck in the 180- 190's but after changing up my deck I have been winning most of my games. My deck still needs a few touch ups, and I was wondering if anyone could help with it? MY current deck

Zhanna-1
    Allies
    Jasmine Rosecult-2
    Raven wildheart-1
    Aldon the brave-2
    Armored sandworm-1
    Aeon Stormcaller-1
    Braxnorian soldier-2
    fleet-footed messenger-1
    champion of irum-2
    layarian sedeuctress-2
    Elizabeth winterborn-3
    Abilities
    Healing touch-4
    Tidal wave-4
    Focused prayer-4
    Resurrection-1
    retreat-3
    bad santa-1
    Mass purification-1
    banish-1
    Items
    The king's pride-2
    Wizent's staff-4
    total:43 cards

I was thinking of getting ride of champion of irum and getting 2 more fleet footed messengers as they are very handy and the ability to switch out cards is nice. I was also thinking of replacing 1 other retreat with a banish so it would be 2 of each. As for other cards I am not 100% sure of what I want to do, but anyones ideas would be nice. I have had alot of success with this deck and I feel like I can have more as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like it. I'm at 250 rank and I play very little, only zhanna. If you're into having lots of diversity instead of usual 4x each card, that's fine I guess. Personally, throw away layarian seductress, zhanna always has more resources. 2nd, I'd throw away the one resurrection also, if for quickmatch. Hm... let me think. I'd add 2x fleet footed, they're awesome. Add maybe +1 aldon. Imho, knight of the golden dawn is better than sandworm.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjmat View Post
    Imho, knight of the golden dawn is better than sandworm.
    Sandworm is a very tough ally. If you put on A Legend Rises, it gets almost impossible to be killed(of course there are some ways, like Dragon's Tooth, TW, Assassination...). Plus TKP it turns into Godzilla or something like

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But knight of the golden dawn buffed with those will hit like a nuclear bomb, and it makes your healing more efficient.

Sandworm's advantage though is it's inherent toughness, and resistance to burn cards, and weapons especially DoU, ankle breaker and other weapons. His damage alone won't guarantee a lock on the board though unlike raven (complete shutdown) and KoTG.

Matter of preference
    Last edited by Zeuhl; 09-05-2013 at 02:53 AM.