Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I hope shadow get an epic dude soon to compete with this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He's no longer in the shop. When will he come back? (Finally saved enough to buy him.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The merchant has a stock quantity for all cards and cards can run out of stock so the merchant restocks the cards after awhile. You should read the FAQ if you're unfamiliar with merchant card stock, http://www.shadowera.com/faq.php. If you were just asking specifically when he'll be in stock, that's anybody's guess. I think the merchant won't restock until a card has ran out of stock for a certain period of time, so if people sell copies of that card to the merchant, it may reset the timer. Which would explain why some cards took a week to restock while others restock in a day or so.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Which would explain why some cards took a week to restock while others restock in a day or so.
    Thanks for answering! Wow, a whole week! I did read the FAQ, but I had never seen a card sold out, so I was wondering how long it takes to restock.
    Was thinking this card would come in handy late game since I'm trying to play a creature control deck. I'm so anti-Portal, as in I refuse to use it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been playing for a while now. I think aeon should be unique so that you can only have one in play at a time.

Honestly, that change won't be a big detriment since its fairly rare to have two in play at the same time. But if you do get two in play on consecutive turns... well, I've never seen anyone pull back from that kind of situation.

So, it would be a minor nerf to aeon. And since we won't see any allies that are as good for quite some time, I think it's appropriate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aeon is epic card, and it should be that strong ... Problem is that there is no other epic cards so he dominates.
    Other classes should get epic heroes as soon as possible.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Visi0N View Post
    Aeon is epic card, and it should be that strong ... Problem is that there is no other epic cards so he dominates.
    You mean faction not class as I believe any Human can use him. But I get your point, there should be more epic cards made and I am sure there will be more.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    You mean faction not class as I believe any Human can use him. But I get your point, there should be more epic cards made and I am sure there will be more.
    Yep, my bad ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Visi0N View Post
    I agree that he should be strong. But he's still very very strong even if you can only have one in play at a time. And it's going to be quite a while before we see epic allies to compete with him. Making him unique would be an easy and minor nerf since the code is already implemented. So why not do it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Elementalis Multi Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lo View Post
    Bug report: I used mind control to control oppoent's Aeon. Then I am unable to attack oppoent anymore. even the Aeon I control is dead and placed into my graveyard.
    Yes, same as me... And same problem with Erika... The Elementalis deck is FULL of bugs!!