Close

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Aeon Stormcaller

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool,the first epic!
    Is the epic rate for boosters known yet?
    Like whats the chance to get Epic instead of Rare from boosters?
    I can resist everything except temptation.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shall we hazard a guess that the Shadow counterpart is a Wulven with high attack and low health that can't be attacked?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeh with around 10 resource cost :P
    Well there should be a really insane card with HUGE resource costs ^^
    Or maybe among commons too,it would be cool to have stronger but 8-9 resource cost cards so you concentrate on resources in order to get that card on board

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This card is nice, but has one flaw. What happens if you get two out? None of your allies or your hero could be attacked.

Whoda

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by whodawhanow View Post
    This card is nice, but has one flaw. What happens if you get two out? None of your allies or your hero could be attacked.

Whoda
    I guess then only 'Cards with this name' will be attacked,so both Aeon Stormcallers can be attacked.
    Or maybe u can have only 1 from each epic in ur deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you could only have one epic in the deck that would be fine, but this card isn't powerful enough to be epic if that is the case. In the test deck this is fine as you only have one. I could even see allowing more then one as is as multiple M:TG strategies are built around the same functionality, and there are more then enough cards that *could* take down one of them, allowing the other to be attacked, even in the test decks. But if they are going to allow the ability AND allow multiple copies, then this card needs to cost one more resource.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This guy seems pretty strong, but it's hard to tell since I only have one copy. :/

Template: "Protector: Allies and heroes can't attack your non-Protector allies or heroes."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Bug: Bounced opponent's Aeon with Retreat. I could not attack enemy hero or any of his allies for the rest of the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by whodawhanow View Post
    If you could only have one epic in the deck that would be fine, but this card isn't powerful enough to be epic if that is the case. In the test deck this is fine as you only have one. I could even see allowing more then one as is as multiple M:TG strategies are built around the same functionality, and there are more then enough cards that *could* take down one of them, allowing the other to be attacked, even in the test decks. But if they are going to allow the ability AND allow multiple copies, then this card needs to cost one more resource.
    i think epic should should be the same as a "legend" card in MTG where you can have as many as you want in the deck but can only have 1 in play. This is instead of "limited" where you can only have 1 of that card in the deck.

I'm kind of tweaked since I just faced a guy that had two stormcallers out at once.... cheap!!!! that's just wayy too much of an advantage late game since i'm rolling elemental and don't have burn.

Kyle! can elementals get some burn cards here? like MTG's shock or lighting bolt =)