Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have very fond memories of JRPG, with my first final fantasy game being final fantasy 4 (main character is Cecil). I actually played the game in Japanese, though I know nuts about Japanese. I just looked at the spirite and with the minimal Chinese characters, managed to clear the game. In that era with no gamefaq, I must say it's quite an achievement.

The next FF game I played was final fantasy 6,which is my fave game, even more so than FF7. So many characters, with sufficient depth for all of them. That's what I love most about the JRPG, the story and the characters.

Oh boy, I hope that Phoenix can revive the spirit of JRPG again. Recent JRPG is all about graphics and some grandiose story line, with minimal character development. I literally don't remember the stories of characters like selphie and that boxer guy and Leon female instructor in FF8.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Provided I don't have to sign an NDA for it, I may be able to be giving some good sneak peeks at some of the stuff involving one of these games (here's hoping no NDAs)