4x Urgent Business
    4x Extra Sharp
    4x Melt Down
    2x Undying Bond
    4x Mindless Ferocity
    4x Bloodthirsty
    4x Aura of Retribution
    4x Flesh Infusion

The Goal of this deck is simple, use your ally to deal enough damage to the enemy to reduce the enemies health to 0. I have been playing shadow era for 12 years and found that reducing the enemies health to 0 is frequently the best strategy to use.

The basic idea is to play hellsteed and make him utterly unstoppable with attachments. Even if the opponent kills your ally you can bring him back! And you have plenty of attachments so that if they use morphic armor or sever ties you can just play another attachment.

In theory this should be unstoppable unless you just have terrible luck and don't draw hellsteed. However, I do run into some problems with loosing, and I would appreciate some help with teching this deck so it can be as awesome as possible.

I understand that Jericho is probably my worst match-up because he can remove the attachments I pile onto hellsteed. But, I even loose against bad decks! Zhanna is also tough because she has access to mass purification.

I have lost against Banebow, Amber, Dark Claw, Moonstalker,

I even lost to some decks that have more than 40 cards. I lost to a 42 card Gwenneth Truesight deck and even to a Zaladar deck that had over 90 cards. This makes ZERO sense at all. With so many cards they can't possibly reliably draw the right combos, where I on the other hand will almost constantly be able to draw an attachment because the statistics are in my favor.

Should I try taking out Mindless Ferocity for Sacrificial Lamb so that I can sac and bring back HellSteed if he gets crippled/Captured?

Maybe Snow Sapphire would give me more time to pile up the attachments, but I am not sure what I should take out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What a Horrible deck! Are you insane? How do you expect to win with that Hellsteed?? Wanna win? Swith that Hellsteed for a Firesnake and now THAT would be an awesome deck, totally unstoppable, the perfect deck!

Try some matches with that change and lets us know the results...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 hellsteed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the suggestion!

I tried Fire Snake out and he works great. Now if only everyone I play in QM would stop whining about how OP it is.

I guess it is a little unfair as they never stood a chance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Consider removing the hellsteed as an element of surprise.
    Also add 4x baazar and 4x bad santa to make it a surprise mill strategy.