Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by YOTENKA View Post
    ftfy lol!!
    The word is Guapo but very close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosal View Post
    Hey Savage, if you read it carefully, you'll notice that i tried not to mention names to avoid offend ppl. I own my progress and my present in this game to a lot of players but i wont say names for now
    I'm sure that list would be long a hell if you ever made one

Btw Colly, I don't think I've ever said this but you DO enrichen BP, this community and the tournament scene! You have my respect bro
    Best Regards,

Bobbypim
    [ Warwizard of the Jutland Plains ]

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn
    ( Read about my guild )

IGN: BP Bobbypim

Card designs:
    Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Heroes Rising | Coming of Dragons
    Trackers of Night | Keystones

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbypim View Post
    I'm sure that list would be long a hell if you ever made one

Btw Colly, I don't think I've ever said this but you DO enrichen BP, this community and the tournament scene! You have my respect bro
    Thank you sir

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well. Thank you colly for joining me on my lonely nights to keep me company. *winks*
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    Well. Thank you colly for joining me on my lonely nights to keep me company. *winks*
    Plot thickens.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Unruler View Post
    Plot thickens.
    Literally
    Psalms 19:1 - The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.

A reason to fight. A purpose to defend. A brotherhood to cherish.
    The Warriors of the Blue Phoenix await you right here.

:: My guide to basic deck-building ::

Conquestadore
    :: Warden of the Phoenix Causeway ::
    :: Warrior of the Blue Phoenix ::
    :: Greatness Reborn ::

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unruler View Post
    Plot thickens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquestadore View Post
    Literally
    Eehh... NO!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosal View Post
    Eehh... NO!
    Oh, hell yeah!
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Holy shit i miss u brother!! Is there any way i can get in touch with you? Been away for so long and had tons of irl issues and responsibilities to deal with. 💓

But i just downloaded the game again and i feel like i wana get back into this game

Quote Originally Posted by SET Colosal View Post

Never done something special for my milestones, but this time will be different.

I'll only do a summary of my time in this game and forum (at least what I remember), believe me it will not be interesting.

Let’s begin:

I knew this game thanks to my brother (IGN: RedPyramid) in August 2011. He taught me the basics and initially, for losing too much, I felt bored and quit.

A month later I left my job for health reasons, I found myself bored at home with nothing to do and decided to give a second chance to SE. I started playing against AI to collect gold and seeing how easy it was to beat it, I started to have more fun.

At that time I had no idea about this forum and my English was not very good (is still very bad), so I just played without knowing that a year later would be a friendly troll on this forum.

In January 2012 I encouraged myself to play my first online duel and my brother convinced me to look more into the forum in search for strategies. At that time he was part of a guild called Shinning Stars (PPStar's guild) and wanted me to join, so I made a forum account. I joined the guild but with zero participation and certainly i did not last too long.

My participation in the forum was also almost zero until mid-2012 when I finally encouraged myself to participate in a tournament. It was a Saturday morning and the pop up was organized by Nataku or Kangozza (can not remember). Obviously I lost in the first round, but gained experience and a competitive desire that lasts until today.

In August 2012 I joined a SE Latino community on Facebook, which gave me the encouragement needed to organize my first tournament. It was all Hispanic and very funny.

Since then my love for organizing events woke up and I've been doing it at least once a week until today. You can look at the list in my signature to see what I'm talking about, more tan 70 tournaments organized.

I was amazed by the number of Spanish speakers playing SE, yet there were few who knew how to play at a competitive level. This led me to consider forming a guild to help Hispanics that because of language problems could not understand the game. So LDL was born!

LDL (Latin Dragon Legion) was my best contribution to SE until today, even better than all the tournaments I have organized. This group allowed me to help Hispanic players and also form a group of friends with whom to share the passion for this game.

6 months this experience lasted, organizing tournaments, teaching new players, trying to make presence in the SE forum and various other things that left me satisfied. But as the saying goes: "What's good, must end some day" ... and ended. Basically I felt that I was not the right person to lead the group a step further and decided to step aside for someone else to take the wheel. Knowing myself, I knew that was not going to just follow the new leader (at some point would want to participate in decisions) so it was best to withdraw completely from the guild and thus do not interfere.

My sudden resignation may have left a bad taste in some members, but it was the best way (in my opinion) to do so without regrets. Left several friends there and other friends who are no longer members of LDL. Always want the best for this guild and I still do even from afar.
    Here begins my lonely period during which I dedicated myself to improve my game, to be more competitive and participate in the community of SE. Here was also where BP began to get my attention.

I knew several members from BP from playing or organizing tournaments and also had formed a bond of friendship with BP Konkel Berry. During my time as leader of LDL, I had organized a mini friendly tournament against BP which was never completed but allowed me to have a dialogue loop with several members of this guild.

Their activity in the game and in the forum, in addition to the great players that BP has, was what led me to send my application (Konkel also had much to do with it). I was welcomed with open arms and after a brief trial period, I was accepted as a full member. I've improved my game since then, not only for the help I received from more experienced players, but also for the confidence i gained by feeling part of a group again. My third guild in 2 years until today.

What's next? Well I hope the PFG starts soon, help this game to grow, organize events for everyone in the community of SE, the WC will be entertaining to watch (I will not qualify to play but it will be fun to watch), further progress in BP and continue my career as friendly spammer in this forum in order to keep knowing people from around the world.

I hope not to have bored you (i know, TL DR) but for those few who read it I really hope you enjoyed it.
    Protector of Loompalands chocolate factoryWarrior of the Blue PhoenixGreatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Konkel_berry View Post
    Holy shit i miss u brother!! Is there any way i can get in touch with you? Been away for so long and had tons of irl issues and responsibilities to deal with. ��

But i just downloaded the game again and i feel like i wana get back into this game
    Get telegram app and look for @realcolly