Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shadow Era App immediately crashes when I open it

When I try to open the Shadow Era app, it tells me that it quit unexpectedly and asks me if I want to restore the previous session. After that, whether I click yes or no, it crashes and I get a similar message from Apple saying that the program crashed.

I've tried to uninstalling it and redownloading it (both from the App Store and the Shadow Era website). It didn't work and I was prompted with the same messages.

I've seen that other people on the support board have had similar trouble, and I would like to know if there is a fix available. If not, is there a fix on the way?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are you downloading the Shadow era app...or the Dark prophecies expansion of Shadow era. If its the first one...try the 2nd one instead
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosey View Post
    Are you downloading the Shadow era app...or the Dark prophecies expansion of Shadow era. If its the first one...try the 2nd one instead
    I have tried both. I was downloading and installing the DP app from the App Store and the Shadow Era website, I was still getting the error message after uninstalling/installing.

After a couple of tries, I tried downloading the first Shadow Era app. It didn't crash when I started it, but it wouldn't let me log on. It was stuck at the login screen.