Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Zhanna's Monkey Wrench

After losing to a 280-290 Zhanna that dropped a Lily Rosecult on my after I Focused Prayer 2 Wizent's Staff, I am open to suggestions xD. If that person is reading this... help appreciated .

This deck last settled around 260 before it slowed down and I started experimenting with BB/Amber/DC/Jericho huehuehue.

Zhanna: (40+1)

Allies: 17
    4x Jasmine
    3x Aldon
    3x Elizabeth Winterborn
    4x Raven Wildheart
    3x Aeon Stormcaller

Items: 6
    4x Wizent's Staff
    2x The King's Pride

Abilities: 17
    2x Retreat
    2x Banish
    3x Healing Touch
    2x Mass Purification
    4x Focused Prayer
    4x Tidal Wave

Common Tweaks:
    +2 Artful Squire (mainly for Amber)
    +2 Brax Soldier (Lance and Maj)
    +3 Champion of Irum (cause he's a boss)

help appreciated

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    dibs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Imho, -1 mass purification, you only need 1. Only needed for certain matchups like warrior and wulven. Also, consider -2 raven and +2 KOTGD, he's quite beast, especially if u run healing touch.

I think -2 banish and +2 retreat is also better, retreat way more useful for synergy with tidalwave. Seems like a standards zhanna deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjmat View Post
    Imho, -1 mass purification, you only need 1. Only needed for certain matchups like warrior and wulven. Also, consider -2 raven and +2 KOTGD, he's quite beast, especially if u run healing touch.

I think -2 banish and +2 retreat is also better, retreat way more useful for synergy with tidalwave. Seems like a standards zhanna deck.
    Its pretty standard but I just wanted to post it after I was criticising people who posted decks online. I tried what feels like everything and 'standard' just seems to work best.

I tried 1 mass purification but 2 works well against Amber, warriors, and almost all solo heroes. Its a mass severe ties for 5cc... OP just like the other priest cards. 2 for consistency.

I'll give KOTGD a try but part of his synergy is with attachments though :/.
    Last edited by Rated GG; 08-25-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    IGN: TJ Rated GG

currently playing:
    GG's Lance - The Diplomat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't use attachments on him. Even if he didn't have the heal part, 4 attack 6 health is very strong. 5 attack with aldon and it kills most things.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    actually that's my deck minus the mass purification and banish and adding +1 retreat and 3 seductresses.
    I've only gone up to 250 though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by araedros View Post
    actually that's my deck minus the mass purification and banish and adding +1 retreat and 3 seductresses.
    I've only gone up to 250 though
    I tried seductress but it never worked for me. unlike other decks. We don't have instant ping from weapons or T2 allies to make 4-5 damage which is a killing blow.

currently playing:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    true but she gives you tempo until you draw the card you want. she has saved me more than a few times

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by araedros View Post
    true but she gives you tempo until you draw the card you want. she has saved me more than a few times
    I tried a Jas/Sed split and its working really well. Thank you for the feed back. I find myself less dependent on retreat to gain board control.

currently playing:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjmat View Post

Agree with this, banish looks great on paper but is very hard to use as you need to drop an allies on the same turn when u banish, which you need like 7 resource which is too high. Retreat seems much better and easier to use

This deck seems to rely on droping raven/jasmine behind aeon for finishing combo. Consider a raising hero and kotgd though, while crippling blow/consuming fear/capturing prey is attached(will be very common as you dont have tweenies to eat it), a rasing hero will turn this to 8/6 beast that can 1 shot everything. An alt way of winning combo that dont rely on aeon. Debate between healing toucg vs A rasing hero