Close

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

physical cards in stores

im sure many people have posted this before, but ive been wondering if there are any stores that sell the physical cards. whenever i go to buy cards i look everywhere and i can never find the physical cards in stores.

if someone has a link to where the physical cards are sold in stores that would be great

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Unfortunately I have no link for you.

However, if you want to have your local hobby shops sell the cards, you can ask them to start stocking them. If you can show them that you will purchase them and/or there is interest for the game in your area, most shops will get some cards to sell. Just be sure to buy them after they stock it, that why they will make sure there is always some there. That's how I got my store to carry them.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really, this information should be readily available. If Wulven expects the physical game to succeed, when people come to the forums to ask about where they can purchase cards then absolutely a mod should be able to point them towards the information they require.

Not to say, erm idk, why not try to get your local shop to stock it......

Why is there no information on where the physical game is stocked for potential players?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Diomes View Post
    Really, this information should be readily available. If Wulven expects the physical game to succeed, when people come to the forums to ask about where they can purchase cards then absolutely a mod should be able to point them towards the information they require.

Not to say, erm idk, why not try to get your local shop to stock it......

Why is there no information on where the physical game is stocked for potential players?
    I agree, but right now that's not the case, such a list doesn't exist yet. Rather than just ignoring him, I tried to be helpful with advice to get the game in his area.

I also wish I could answer your question, but I don't have an answer for it as I don't have that information. You do have my apologies for that.

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Demchi, you can only give information out you have access to. I didn't mean to infer you we're at fault , sorry.

I meant to say, more constructively , there should be a page with all this information, current places that stock it could be a start.

Do Wulven want the physical game to succeed or is it just a income generator before they put out a new set?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Diomes View Post
    Demchi, you can only give information out you have access to. I didn't mean to infer you we're at fault , sorry.

I meant to say, more constructively , there should be a page with all this information, current places that stock it could be a start.

Do Wulven want the physical game to succeed or is it just a income generator before they put out a new set?
    Yeah, we do wish it to succeed and personally agree that we should have something like that. I'll put it in user suggestion section of my next report.

PFG3 Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why dont one of you start a "fan site" (wulven can help you set that up) with current known stores? right now, the only stores i know of that have them are ones players got to stock them. wulven has relied on Alliance Games to push the product which wasnt a good idea.

players could post here in this thread or another one that they got to stock them. there are also a couple of online stores that started up to sell cards.

doing searches on EBAY can help as well.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A lot of stores i have talked to said they were interested in carrying the game, but wouldn't invest till they saw the second set, since most new ccg/tcgs dont make it past the first set, seeing the second set makes it a much safer investment. Hence my excitement for DP to ship. So while it may seem like the game hasn't taken off yet, many stores may just be waiting for DP. When it comes in I will be doing live demos in card shops in Orlando to promote the game, just a way to show off the game, get people excited, and spread the word.
    Currently a finalist in the WULVEN APPRENTICE and will happily take any support I can get from you guys

PFG Member

Shadow Era Champion for Orlando/Sanford Florida!

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LMFAO....a store...carrying this physical game?
    hahaha good stuff!

#ForeverTroll