Close

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post Test server info

The test server is now open to the public!

http://test.shadowera.com

The test server will be updated with daily development builds as we fix bugs and implement new features. It might be a good place to have a casual game against an opponent with all the latest fixes, try out new deck strategies, and check out new features in development.

- your account is separate from the main game servers
    - all cards cost just 1g

We have also opened up our bug tracking database to the public, which you can view at http://dev.wulven.com:8080/browse/SE for realtime progress.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh wow, and one really good reason to point all players there is it has a list of current bugs.

EDIT: I guess.. we just post bug reports here? Cause we don't seem to have access to Jira.

EDIT2: Might be nice to just automatically give starting accounts on test server 4 of every card.. this will be alot of clicking to get 4 of every card again. Or maybe make card packs cost next to nothing too.

EDIT3: Actually, I think it's best to just mirror your account on the test server. Why? That way I don't have to rebuild all my decks too.. ^^

EDIT4: Tip to those buying all their cards again, instead of clicking on Okay after everytime, click on the Buy button 4 times and then Okay to dismiss and onto the next card.
    Last edited by AnAdolt; 04-05-2011 at 07:21 AM. Reason: add edit comment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AHHHHH! I just found this! Thanks for directing me here Adolt (I'm not sure what exactly to call you dude lol). I'm currently the only one logged in.. I guess until I can play with other people, I'll start testing some bugs offline. Unfortunately, it's way past my bed time, so I'll just do some tests tomorrow after work and report it back here.

Is there anything else we can do to help..?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great job.
    BadKarma - Apathetic Carebear of A1 - Eating your rating since 1923
    Internet discussion 101: use facts, not opinions.
    Opinions are like assholes: everybody has one. That doesn't mean the Internet gives a shit about yours.
    Facts, on the other hand, are the same for everyone. This is why the Internet may listen to you once in a while if you use facts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice...

I love testing out new fixes...
    Counter Deck + Stasis + Chronatag + Black Vise = Game Over!
    Oh wait wrong game, wrong era.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol. Sorry to whoever challenged me and just waited for me to force forfeit. I was browsing the forums for a sec and forgot about the game so when I went back, I just saw Defeat and a help tip on what to do at the sacrifice stage XD.

EDIT: Come on and play PvP with me.

EDIT2: Nuu, cstorm, come play another game. I've been wanting to stress-test my deck more against Gwenneth decks.
    Last edited by AnAdolt; 04-05-2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: add edit comment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's hurt me. I just spend some gold and rating test out on darkclaw that rate worth my 9 game win in a row with 2 lose from darkclaw ;A;//

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I didn't see these 2 issues in the bug report:

tk5 Vs samleow at approx 17.05 Tokyo time.

Zaladar unable to use ability with 4+ shadow energy, then later able to again.
    Mind Controlling while Voice of W in play causes MC'd creature to freeze as if summoned.
    Must insert something witty here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, Zaladar and Banebow's ability bug needs to be filed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Currently, there's a bug that affects Zaladar's and Banebow's ability. Basically, after you use it once, any usages after that cannot be done unless the opponent has an ally in play. This should be fixed by the next update.
    As for Mind Control, they're all essentially one bug, so if it's fixed, all of the card combinations with it will be as well. Currently, the bug is quadruple posted on the test server's open issues.

As for your match with samleow, I have no idea.

Also, come play on test server PvP, tk5. Probably will head to bed in about 15 mins though, if no one comes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Also, come play on test server PvP, tk5. Probably will head to bed in about 15 mins though, if no one comes.
    I'd love to but playing on iPhone at the moment so I don't think I can
    Must insert something witty here